Rockingham Toyota

Glenn Dowling Jr., Product Specialist, Rockingham Toyota

Glenn Dowling Jr.

Product Specialist

January 12, 2019

"Outstanding experience buying my Highlander!"

- JHernandez

Very pleased with my purchase! The whole process of buying a car is usually very stressful. However, with David, it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. David was very professional and knowledgeable. It helped tremendously that he also spoke Spanish. He took his time answering all my questions and I left the dealer with my new car a very happy customer. My husband and I have bought several cars at Rockingham and, for our prior purchase, went to a different dealer. Big mistake! Could not wait to go back to Rockingham.

David Aranda

January 08, 2019

"Very satisfied"

- Grandma Grace

Bob C. Presented himself in a profession manner and made my experience for buying a car a pleasant one. He explained things clearly and I was relaxed throughout the whole process.

Robert Copley
Derrick Hazen

January 08, 2019

"My 2019 Tundra 1794"

- MRFNBPT

Rockingham Toyota was the 5th Toyota dealership I worked with (should write the only one with whom I worked with, the other 4 fell short badly). I was looking for a certain type of 2019 Tundra 1794 , My salesman Bob Copley worked very hard to earn the business. Bob returned calls promptly and emails too keeping me updated throughout search. Bob then spent time reviewing my truck with me and made sure the pre-check was complete and met my satisfaction. Furthermore, Bob was very respectful of my time and ensured all timelines were met. I cannot express how refreshing it was to have a salesperson being proactive and not reactive with this purchase.

Robert Copley