Rockingham Toyota

Frank Quiroga, Business Manager, Rockingham Toyota

Frank Quiroga

Jennifer  Lilly, Sales Consultant , Rockingham Toyota

November 16, 2018

"Jen Lily made my life so much easier!"

- Maureen Gropman

Jen Lily made buying a car so refreshingly easy. I am a senior citizen and have bought many car in the past. This was the first car I had to purchase without the input of my husband. Jen really helped me with the ease of doing things over the phone. This was a new experience for me. She very patiently answered all my questions. In fact, I was there today and she answered more of my “how to”” questions.

November 16, 2018

"Great Experiencw"

- Jcp44

After going to a different dealership, we were relieved to find a sales rep who was willing to work with us! Michael got us a great lease deal, top dollar for our trade in, and was not pushy in the process. We recommend him!

Michael Quigley

November 15, 2018

"Fantastic Experience!!!"

- Eric H

This is the second car I bought from Rockingham with Jen Lilly as the salesperson. She is extremely knowledgeable and hard working, She answered all my questions with ease and made me feel totally at ease. She together with the amazing team made my experience fantastic!

Used 2017 Nissan Altima