Rolls-Royce Motor Cars of New England

Richard Geremia, General Manager, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars of New England

May 23, 2017

"Outstanding Experience"

- Cappy25

Rich Geremia was great through the entire 6 month process. He arranged my visit to RR visit at Goodwood which was unbelievable. I would highly recommend this factory Tour. Rich was very responsive and informative as the Dawn was being built. He provided a throughly enjoyable experience.

August 01, 2011

"Great Sales and Service experience!"

- rmontoya

I purchased a Rolls Royce Ghost from Herb Chambers of New England and couldn't have been more comfortable and happy with my experience. Rich, the GM, as well as Lindsay, the BDM, were extremely helpful in the process. I plan on continuing my relationship with this dealership and the people who run it in servicing my car for many years to come. Excellent job!

Other Employees : Lindsay Del Torchio

April 02, 2010

"I brought my 1977 Rolls Royce in for post winter oil..."

- TheOneTheOnlyRalfo

I brought my 1977 Rolls Royce in for post winter oil change and inspection for any operating defects so I can have trouble free driving in the good weather months. My desired time was accomadated without question. Upon review of the condition of my car Gator called me to review their findings and cost estimates and get my approval for the selected work. The work was completed promply, completely and for the stated price. An additonal previously undiscovered minor fuel leak was repaired at no additional cost. Due to local flooding, I was unable to pick the car up as expected and as an accomadation for me, the car was kept in the garage until I was able to pick it up. Gary is the main mechanic who directs work on my car and I have been always impressed with his knowledge and have followed his recommendations with much success and no driving failures. Both Gator and Gary get my highest compliments on their professionalism, coutesy, honesty and competence.

Gator and Gary