Rosner Chevrolet

Theresa Bosland, Internet Director, Rosner Chevrolet

Theresa Bosland

Internet Director

September 03, 2018

"Keep your Service Expectations Low, they have trust issues."

- mac2008

Purchased my 2008 Corvette in 2014. Purchased an extended 5 year/50 thousand mile warranty for 5 thousand dollars. My purchase of the vehicle there entitled me to lifetime free oil changes and vehicle wash. Everything started out fine. However, that's when things went downhill. One visit I decided to have the car detailed. They broke an interior trim part and claimed it came in that way. After a brief fight they agreed to pay for the part and install. Ok, as time went on I noticed things that needed repair and wondered why on every oil change visit and free multipoint inspection these obvious issues were never caught. After some time, just before the extended warranty expired I took my vette to a vette repair place that was authorized to do GM extended warranty work. Well, they found a bunch of issues covered under the extended warranty. Total bill was $18,000 +, of which included items like a new manual transmission. My part was a $50 deductible. Rosner missed all of these. The last time I brought it in for an oil change, I had an obvious hard starting issue. I did not mention it, I wanted to see if they would catch this obvious problem. They did not. Instead they tried to sell me scheduled maintenance services, which maybe I needed but the issue is, I do not trust them beyond changing the oil and filter. When I told the Service Rep I did not want the scheduled maintenance services, I added that if it were not for the free oil changes, they would not see me or my car. He did not respond. One last thing, when I retrieve the car from the oil and filter change, I walk around the vehicle to make sure my expensive Aluminum wheel caps are still there and there are no scratches. I open the hood and verify that the oil filler cap is secure. It is a sad thing when you cannot trust a service facility.

Bobby Sternberg
3.0

August 01, 2018

"Alex was the best salesman!!!"

- Kleigh316

Alex is awesome . Sold me my new Malibu and then sold my parents their new Tahoe and we all love our new cars and our experience with Alex and Rosner ! Family satisfied!

August 01, 2018

"Alex is the best salesman we have ever dealt with !"

- Littleut316

Alex is the best salesman and was great with follow up. We bought 2 cars from him and could not have been more pleased ! We had a most wonderful experience!

Used 2009 Nissan Sentra, $6988