Route 2 Hyundai

2,749 Reviews of Route 2 Hyundai

August 17, 2018

"Purchase used car"

- Toffeejam1978

The customer skill was awesome. The sales agent was helpful. He answered all of my questions. I was satisfied and happy with the service. I will always love to do business with them.

Gill Espindula
August 16, 2018

"Flexible "

- Sunshine

I'm giving an excellent rating cause RT 2 Hundai fit me in when I had no time available to get car serviced . They also gave me good price on tires and front end alignment for my car reasonably priced and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Joe Decarolis
John Sedam
August 16, 2018

"GREAT PEOPLE AND GREAT prices "

- TED723

This was my 5th Hyundai from st. 2 Hyundai. E,Clement service, quick process and very pleasant Salesman (Joshua). A great buying experience all around.

Darcy Tucker
August 15, 2018

"Fantastic "

- kansas3656

As always great service, friendly sales people, pleasant to deal with. Been returning since 2006 and will continue to deal with them in the future. Great finance dept. Thank you for a great job well done.

Joe Decarolis
John Sedam
Mikey Boccanfuso
Other Employees : Joshua
August 13, 2018

"Purchased a new car."

- Hyundai owner 2018

All staff especially, Nicole were kind, helpful, understanding and easy to talk to and work with. I would recommend others to visit there showroom and car lot.

Nicole Brower
Other Employees : Josh from sales, Brennan from Financing
August 13, 2018

"Unhappy!"

- Truckgirl

We bought our used LTZ Z71 from Brian 6/19 and it seemed like a good transaction. During the drive home (quite a way) we noticed a vibration in the front right as well as a rattle in the steering column. We had to go back for the safety inspection, to get the registration and for the “new” mats he’d promised us as part of the deal so he, supposedly, had his guys in the shop take a look. I don’t believe they even popped the hood but he said they weren’t able to find an issue. When I texted him to tell him the vibration & rattle had got progressively worse and asked how they’d reimburse me if I took it to our local Chevy dealership he said they’d only cover safety issues and “it isn’t a safety issue”. Turned out to be FOUR loose bolts in the steering column (sounds like a safety issue to me!) & they believed the vibration was a heat shield. There’s no way the mechanics at Rt2 Hyundai opened the steering column! The rattle is gone but the vibration remains. I’ve come to believe the vibration is probably why the former owner traded it in! Also the “new” mats were clearly used and dirty. This is my dream truck but that noise ruins it for me. I’d never purchase a vehicle from this dealership again & wouldn’t recommend Brian.

August 08, 2018

"Bought a Kona from Brian Smith"

- Dave U.

Started with Darcy and the internet/customer service department. Quoted price on the model we were interested in was excellent. Went to the dealership and worked with Brian. Clean building and no pressure to buy. We worked out a deal without much difficulty. I was not there for picking up the car and there was some slight confusion. However, Brian followed through and mailed what I needed. Highly recommend both Brian and the dealership. Very positive experience

Darcy Tucker

"Excellent Service!"

- lisa427

Will was very helpful during my car buying experience. He was very thorough in explaining all the steps I needed to take and worked hard to ensure I got the best deal possible. It was a quick, easy process and I’m very happy with my 2018 Hyundai Elantra SE.

William Landine

"Excellent "

- Electra blue

My second elantra gt bought here and very happy with dealership and my new car. Also so helpful in every area of buying a new car

Haley Cartier
August 06, 2018

" Fantastic. My salesman was kind easy going and very he"

- Mycenter471

Route 2 Hyundai is a great day la'ship the people are friendly helpful. They answer all your questions. The facility is nice clean. I would recommend them to anyone.

Garcia Wong