Route 23 Honda

700 Route 23 North, Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444

2376 Reviews of Route 23 Honda

December 21, 2018

"I am a woman who shopped for a car all "Alone" "

- MariaLisaSilva

I went into the Honda Dealership and was assisted by Rolando and Kevin. They treated me as if I was royalty from the moment they shook my hand. As a woman shopping alone for a car, you hear from friends and family to be extra careful. They did not mind the thirty questions I asked. They answered each one professionally and with much confidence. They gave me my space, and only wanted me to leave there happy. These two gentlemen were an absolute joy to work with. I choose the word GENTLEMEN on purpose. If you are looking for a Honda and you don't want the "pushy, take this one" "this one is better" type of transaction, then you should shop here. The finance woman was also wonderful and did not push me to buy all the extras. I am officially part of the Honda family and will only continue to buys and lease cars here. I will go wherever Kevin and Rolando are as they are now my favorite car salespeople on earth. I am also posting this to Facebook and all my social media sites. Even if you don't want a Honda, reconsider one cause working with this team is worth not having any hassle or being pushed too hard. I truly THANK the Honda owners for employing amazing people

Rolando Rengel
Dec 22, 2018 -

Route 23 Honda responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Rolando and Kevin. Thank you for your kind words and for recommending us to others. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please enjoy many safe miles in your new Honda!

December 18, 2018

"Best Honda Dealership North Jersey"

- Mike Oakland NJ

I came in to just test drive the Accord Touring Trim Level as my Mercedes Lease was coming to an end. I wanted to own my next car and I wanted the transition be painless as possible. The Touring Accord has all the features I wanted. As I took the car out for a road test I was immediately impressed with the comfort of the ride, the handling and all the beautiful bells and whistles, I was really sold on all the standard safety features that come with the car. My salesperson Albert Saez was extremely helpful and listened to all my concerns. I never felt pressured. Dave the sales manager worked with me on pricing and we came to a mutual agreement on pricing that sealed the deal. It was a truly comfortable experience and I have to thank both Dave and Albert, I will always recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Great Car, Thanks to All at Route 23 Honda for a Painless, Enjoyable Experience. I Love My New Car!! Regards, Mike Haslett

ALBERT SAEZ
Other Employees : Dave -Sales Manager
Dec 19, 2018 -

Route 23 Honda responded

Thank you, Mike, for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Albert and Dave. We appreciate your business and willingness to recommend us to others. We hope to see you again in the future but until then, enjoy your new Honda Accord Touring!

December 16, 2018

"Pre owned sales "

- Linda Adler

I called this dealership to inquire about a preowned vehicle. The internet sales woman, Danielle, asked me to come in, I had maybe 2 or 3 questions 1st and she told me that she would call ovEr to sales and give them in detail what I was looking for, go over my possible trade etc. I walked in and they were not advised at all, so I explained everything from scratch again to the sales person. We go to the lot and pick a vehicle, he comes back with financing options for me, all from the same price thats on the window. I said so your selling me a 13k vehicle for 30k with that price. He starts talking to me about how financing works as if im a toddler, I left.I think its unprofessional that the sleezy internet sales girl just said whatever to get me to come in and then when I asked to speak with her she cowardly declined. So unprofessional and disgraceful. Typical slimy dealership here. Stay away from them.

Richard Osuji
Other Employees : Danielle internet slimeball
December 15, 2018

"Excellent Experience "

- Kateswajger

I had a great experience at rt 23 Honda with Dino Riccio. Great service from the time we walked in from the time I walked out with my car. Will come back to Dino for the next car I buy!

Dino Riccio
Dec 16, 2018 -

Route 23 Honda responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Dino. Thank you for your business and the great review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Until then, drive safely and enjoy your new car!

December 15, 2018

"Honda Civic 2019"

- Donna reviews Honda Rt 23

This was our 5th Honda purchased at Rt 23 Honda- David Yoon greeted us, assisted us from trade-in through purchase of 2019 Honda Civic — all in one afternoon. David listened to what we wanted to accomplish and guided us through the process, meeting agreeable price points, readying the car, setting up electronic devices with our phones, answering all our questions- he is 5 stars. Thank you David!

Other Employees : Andie Brazee Business Manager
Dec 15, 2018 -

Route 23 Honda responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with David. Thank you for the great review, your loyalty and repeat business. We are truly grateful and wish you many safe miles in your new 2019 Honda Civic!

December 12, 2018

"A Great Place To Get A Great Deal"

- Judy and Joel F.

Our experience right from the beginning was a very pleasant one. Our salesman, David Yoon, was knowledgeable and professional. He did not pressure us to make any hasty decisions. We had a lot of questions and concerns but David was very patient. When we finally decided to make a deal, David worked along with Kevin in finance to give us a price that beat every one of the numerous Honda dealers with whom we had been in contact. We would also like to thank Andie, who processed our order and also was very informative. Overall, we would highly recommend Route 23 Honda and David Yoon in sales. Judy and Joel F.

David Yoon
Other Employees : Kevin Pinedo and Andie B.
Dec 13, 2018 -

Route 23 Honda responded

Thank you, Judy and Joel, for the great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with David and Kevin. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new Honda!

December 08, 2018

"ALL SMILES"

- SharaV

I went in for my very first oil change on my new Honda Accord. I was greeted by advisor, Sole Martinez with a warm smile and was told to wait in the lobby with an approximate time for the service to be completed. The lobby was clean and the waiting area was comfortable. I made myself a cup of coffee and as promised, the car was ready when she said it would be. Not only was Sole Martinez super friendly and a pleasure to talk to she also personally took my car through the dealership's car wash before returning it to me. An incredible service experience at Route 23 Honda -- special thank you to Sole for making it a memorable one!

Solay Martinez
Dec 09, 2018 -

Route 23 Honda responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Sole and the rest of our service department. Thank you for the great review! We are grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

December 02, 2018

"Had a good experience here"

- NYCtoNJ

My experience was very good when choosing Route 23 Honda. Although my favorite service person, Poppy, is no longer there I still find it pleasant. The only problem I had is it seems they just don't have enough help at the "busy" times - morning and evening and Saturdays. Everyone there is polite and knowledgeable but you could tell they are stressed. I like the sales dept and also the service. I have no further complaints and would continue using them.

Connor Ege
Dec 03, 2018 -

Route 23 Honda responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, and for your honest feedback as it will help us to better our customer service in the future. We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business and are glad to hear that we will see you again in the future. Until then, please drive safely and enjoy your new car!

Dec 03, 2018 -

Route 23 Honda responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, and for your honest feedback as it will help us to better our customer service in the future. We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business and are glad to hear that we will see you again in the future. Until then, please drive safely!

November 30, 2018

"Professional and honest "

- Vitoska14

I had great experience with David, he was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable! He made it easy for me, I highly recommend him! Really enjoy my new car, Thank you)

Dec 02, 2018 -

Route 23 Honda responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with David. Thank you for the great review. We are grateful for your business and willingness to recommend us to others. Please drive safely and enjoy many worry-free miles in your new car!

November 27, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Omar

David Yoon and David Reilly worked very patiently and professional with me to buy a SUV at this dealer. I can tell there are great salesman in this place talking to other clients. They give us many options and help me find the best deal possible. The service was great and they did not push us to make a hurried decision.

Nov 27, 2018 -

Route 23 Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with the Davids. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new SUV!

11 - 20 of 2,376 results