Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia

187 Reviews of Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia

January 10, 2019

"Great service"

- Frank Brown

Great service and I have purchased 3 cars from them friendly environment and would purchase more cars from them great parts and services department kind and and quality services and staff

Michael Law
Jan 11, 2019 -

Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia responded

Thanks for the great review, Frank. We thank you for being a long time, loyal customer and we welcome you back anytime!

January 06, 2019

"Great service!"

- Jeepgal

Sal is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles he sells. This is the second vehicle we purchased from him and we will recommend him to family and friends.

Salvator "Sal" Pineiro
Mike Koltun
Jan 07, 2019 -

Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia responded

Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad that Sal could provide you with exceptional service. Congratulations on the new ride!

January 04, 2019

"Friendly, no pressure sales "

- Red Bud contractor

The sales team went out of their way to make a great deal. They explained everything very well and were very transparent about everything. Financial department did a good job laying out the different options. Not once did I feel pressured into purchasing the vehicle.

Jeremy Carle

Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia responded

Thank you for sharing your five-star experience with us! We're happy to hear our sales and finance team were able to meet your expectations and we hope to see you again in the future.

"Great experience "

- sschrempf

Everyone was very nice and helpful. They did everything they could to get what I needed. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. I would come back for further business

Paul Meyer

Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia responded

We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to know your experience was an excellent one and we thank you very much for the recommendation!

"great!!!"

- april5a

Brent is amazing....I have sent him numerous people and they have bought vehicles and loved working with him also!!!! great experience will always buy and send people to him

Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your loyalty and continued recommendation of Brent and our dealership.

January 02, 2019

"Great Service"

- Pjwiseone

It was great working with Landon Flynn and Joby Schraier for our purchase of our 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It was a very pleasant experience. Great job!

Landon Flynn
Jan 02, 2019 -

Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia responded

Thank you for reviewing us! We are glad you had a pleasant experience. We welcome you back here anytime!

December 27, 2018

"Great Experience"

- nanahew

December 26th, 2018 we became the owners of a new 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, after test driving and comparing with Landon Flynn's careful and total attention we chose the Grand Cherokee. Service was excellent and both Landon and Joby went out of their way to make the experience just perfect ! Thank you so very much gentlemen

Landon Flynn
Dec 28, 2018 -

Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia responded

Hello, Thank you for your positive review! It's good to know that Landon and Joby provided you with great service. We value your business and look forward to working with you again!

December 23, 2018

"Ram Truck Servicing"

- Deb123

I took my recently deceased husband’s truck in for recalls and a check engine light. Not only was all work completed efficiently, Michael listened to my concerns of what I needed in knowledge to maintain the vehicle and stepped me thru the process. He put me at ease during a very stressful time in my life, showing a dealership that really cares for their customers.

Michael Law
Dec 24, 2018 -

Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia responded

Hello, Thank you for your positive review! It's good to know that Michael provided you with great service. We value your business and look forward to working with you again!

December 18, 2018

"It went very well. Completely satisfied."

- Nkmcd91@gmail.com

I went in with zero down payment and only a good credit score after I got into an accident and didnt have a vehicle, I walked away with a vehicle that I wanted and loved and a payment I was ok with, that has never happened before.

Dec 19, 2018 -

Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia responded

We're glad that you are satisfied with your purchase! It's great to know that Brent has earned five-stars from you. Thank you for your business. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

December 18, 2018

"Shop and new car"

- Medicberb

I have always had a great experience at Thai royal gate. The service managers r wonderful and they keep u informed and r super nice.

Scott Reichert
Don Keith
Paul Meyer
Dec 19, 2018 -

Royal Gate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Columbia responded

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We're so glad that you enjoyed working with our team. We look forward to your next visit.