Rusnak/Pasadena Volvo

Patrick  Folsom, Sales Consultant , Rusnak/Pasadena Volvo

Patrick Folsom

"Great service"

- 513KATHRYN Verified Customer

40k service Service advisor was helpful, knowledgeable and service oriented. Received loaner The whole pricess was easy and friendly. Everyone at the dealership was helpful.

February 15, 2019

"Service & Smiles at 10,000 miles!"

- MARYANNELOCHER Verified Customer

The service at this particular dealership is really outstanding. Every employee I came in contact with greeted me with a smile and asked how my day was going so far. Some even took the time to offer me coffee and make casual conversation. I noticed that this was how they were treating all of their customers, and at the same time, the way they went about doing this made me feel special. I regret not writing down everyone's name, but I do remember Mark and Christie. Mark under promised and exceeded my expectations about how long I'd be waiting for my car. The team at Volvo got me in and out of there in no time, and at no point did I feel like they tried to sell me on any unnecessary services. Christie made checking out easy, and again it was all so pleasant.

Christie Rutherford

"Excellent service"

- TSMCC Verified Customer

As always, Rusnak Volvo did an outstanding job of addressing my issue. I did not have an appointment but they saw me right away and fixed the problem within the day. Mr. Adams is professional and friendly, and the entire team from check in to check out is excellent.

Na'eem Adams