Russell & Smith Honda

Selam Fesehatsion

October 15, 2017

"Honest Salesman"

- Mocity87

On September 27th, 2017 me and my Mother entered Russell & Smith Honda dealership and was greeted by Christopher Gossett. This gentleman treated me and my Mother with the highest possible customer service any customer could ask for. This great salesman patiently answered all of my questions and communicated up until my license plates arrived. I highly recommend Christopher Gossett as your next Salesman.

Christopher Gossett

October 13, 2017

"Quick and friendly"

- Civicguy

Joey was helpful in showing me all the vehicles I wanted to say and the purchase went without a problem. They didn't take too much time with the paperwork and I got everything on time.

Nicholas Linder
Other Employees : Joey Zheng

October 13, 2017

"Smooth and Easy! "

- Ni9ez

I’ve been looking for the best deal on getting a new car and this dealership just made it easy as 1,2,3. I came in without any appointment, meet Henry Reece (Awesome Sales Agent) - he is not the pushy type of guy, he is knowledgeable, polite, kind and professional. The best thing i like about Henry is he give no pressure to the customer, he give space for decision making. I was presented with a good deal on my trade-in by Philip. All transactions went smoothly, easy peasy! I got most of what i expected with the deal. After 4 days, my new car arrived. Got a call and ready for pick-up. Jad made a quick presentation on Finance and Honda service guarantee, he was straight to the point and made everything clear. Thank You, R&S Honda. Between, i went to 3 other Honda dealership in Houston and none of them was professional and good enough like the staff at Russell and Smith Honda. Good Job!

Jad Aboul-Jibin