Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Justin Andreas, Sales, Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Justin Andreas

Jimmy Jaurequi, Finance Manager, Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jimmy Jaurequi

Israel El'Shaddai, Product Specialist, Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Israel El'Shaddai

Product Specialist

September 22, 2017

"It was a pleasure "

- Vpgarcia744

Great attention by my salesperson, Sergio Cortes. He actually listens to you and tries to make you happy. He took the time to explain to me my car's features and the perks that come from getting a new Jeep! Nice guy(no weird vibe), and I would refer my friends and family to him.

September 19, 2017

"Dealership experience "

- Carlos

Sergio helped me out the day of purchase I was looking for a new family car and got me exactly what I wanted. I was very pleased with the service and he was very patient and knowledgeable with the product being sold he answered all my questions and he made sure that I left with a clear understanding of my purchase. Overall I would highly recommend anyone to come to the dealership and especially to Sergio he's my guy! I am very happy and my family is as well with ou new family car!

September 18, 2017

"Quick and Easy"

- fffggghhh

Sergio was great to work with. He had the vehicle waiting for me when I got there and the whole process was smooth. He even went above and beyond and delivered the car to my front door.

Other Employees : Amir