Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3704 NE I-10 Frontage Rd., Sealy, Texas 77474

179 Reviews of Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

January 27, 2018

"Great group of people and friendly!"

- Samantha

I went to Steve Fox at Ryan Ford not sure of what I was wanting. Ended up finding a Jeep Renegade that we loved! Steve was great! He helped us get it to the dealership and kept us updated along the way. I would really recommend Steve as your guy! Westley made filling out paperwork a breeze and was very helpful with the entire process! Every step along the way was painless and easy with these two in control. Thanks guys!

Westley McKeehan
Other Employees : Steve Fox
Jan 29, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Samantha--You're very welcome! Steve and Westley do great work and we're happy you enjoyed your time with them. Enjoy your Renegade and we hope to see you again next time.

January 26, 2018

"NEW 2018 RAM OWNER"

- Rokka1

Lorie Curtis with Ryan CDJR, was my sells rep, and gave me the down and dirty. Absolutely no BS, which is completely unheard of. I was extremely limited on time and budget during my shopping, which was no problem here. While other dealers were messing around with numbers, Lorie lead with her best foot forward on the first email she sent out. The service, time, and dedication to their customers are by far, second to none. Regardless of where I am in the world, I would still come home and buy from them, and would recommend others to do so as well. Semper Fi.

Lorie Curtis
Mitch Tooley
Jan 29, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Rokka1--What a wonderful review to read! Lorie and the rest of our team here strives to provide you an enjoyable and stress-free experience because we believe that's how car-buying should be. Drive safely and congratulation on becoming a Ryan customer for life!

January 02, 2018

"Professional and Friendly "

- GMC Purchase

The Ryan dealership sales team was professional, friendly, and accommodating from the first phone call. Their building is modern and comfortable. The shop area is cleaner than any other that I have seen.

Marcus Guillroy
Gerald Powell
Colton Martin
Jan 05, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

GMC Purchase--Thank you! Here at Ryan, we are ready to serve our customers and have pride in our facility and we're glad you see that. We're already looking forward to your next visit!

November 25, 2017

"Great transaction "

- Julie

We went to Ryan CDJR to look at Jeeps. Mr. Rainwater came out to help us. No pushy sales tactics, genuinely listened to our questions and concerns. He was patient let us test drive two different Jeeps. Didn’t rush us to make a decision, instead gave us the pros and cons of both and let us make an informed decision on our own. He gave us the information and let us make the choice. That was very appreciated. The price was better than other dealerships, but there isn’t much wiggle room on Jeeps. I would recommend anyone looking to make a Jeep purchase to give Ryan’s a chance. It is well worth the short drive. Mr. Rainwater stayed late to finish the sale. The next day, even after the sale was final, when we came back to pick up the Jeep, Mr. Rainwater still was providing great customer service. It is the little things like next day after the purchase that makes really good customer service great. We made the comment that we can figure the radio out and his comment wasn’t ok rather it was you made the purchase from me so it is my responsiblity to make sure you know what you bought. Also, he insisted that if we had any trouble getting the top on or off to come back and he would assist us with it. To make this long story short, Mr. Rainwater made this transaction great!

Frank Rainwater
Dec 04, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Julie--What a wonderful review to read! Frank is a phenomenal associate who consistently goes above and beyond for our customers and we're glad you see that. We're thrilled to read that we could provide you such a great overall experience and we hope you enjoy your new Jeep! Consider letting our Service Department take care of it for you!

November 14, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- ranchdog

Mr. McDade is probably the most professional Service Manager I have ever met and I am in my 70's. He is a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with him in the future. They diagnosed the problem and corrected it in a very timely manner. Tommie Vaughn in Columbus, TX stated there was nothing wrong with the vehicle and that it was just a stored code that caused the engine check light to come on. The cleared the code and it came back on before I got out of the driveway. Then they said they didn't have the required mechanic to diagnose it. Will never return to this dealership and suggest anyone reading this review stay as far away from that dealership as they can.

Paul McDade
Nov 14, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

ranchdog--Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! We're pleased to read that we could thoroughly service your vehicle and pleasantly surprise you with an overall incredible experience. Paul and the rest of our team do great work. We'll see you again soon!

November 03, 2017

"Good dealer"

- boye8117

Started off just looking on the lot and ended up buying 4 days later. I was huge pain in the rear during negotiations and changed my mind a few times however they never got frustrated or treated me any differently. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal and an honest staff.

Tom Komf
Westley McKeehan
Other Employees : Derrick Henry
Nov 03, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

boye8117--Thank you so much! Here at Ryan, we strive to make your car-buying experience here stress-free and actually enjoyable because we believe that's the way car-buying should be. Drive safe and enjoy your new vehicle!

November 01, 2017

"Great Service"

- Justin

For the past 10+ years we have taken our 20+ Ford vehicle to Ryan Ford for technical repairs that our in house mechanics can't handle. They always keep us in the loop on progress and/or issues that may arise during repairs. We deal with Brad, Mason, Tyler and Carlos on a monthly basis, and Rob is one of the best diesel mechanics around. Readers of this review, don't get me wrong, they are not perfect, no individual or business is. I am proud to consider them as part of our network of "Ideal Team Players" in business. Hats off to this service group!

Barry Koch
Ryan Kirkpatrick
Other Employees : Brad, Mason, Tyler, Carlos, and Rob
Nov 01, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Justin--From our entire team, thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to earn your business. We are proud of our team and are happy to read that we consistently perform a high quality job for you while providing a pleasant experience. See you soon!

October 29, 2017

"Traded for corvette with 6000 miles"

- Sadlady

Got my cash and finance quickly with no follow up nor assistance with factory defect. Had to go to Houston dealer to get replaced. Have never heard one word back 😢Very disappointed

Marcus Guillroy
2.0
Chancy Pierce
Nov 20, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Sadlady--I am so sorry that your experience with us was poor. Thanks for speaking to me about it and based on our conversation I have made changes so this will not happen again. We deserve the poor review and all I can ask is that maybe you would give us another try someday. I hope you enjoy your corvette!

October 17, 2017

"Fast, friendly Helpful"

- Yankee

I have been to Ryan Dodge in Sealy, TX twice in a week for two different issues. They took care of them within minutes. The service manager was especially helpful. They are all friendly and polite.

Paul McDade
Oct 19, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Yankee--That's fantastic! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and for sharing your experience. We'll see you again soon!

October 14, 2017

"Amazing Experience"

- Hurrikane312

Started with them via online. Then they found something i was interested in called me to check it out. Went down there. Loved it. They worked numbers to make sure I was happy. No issues what so ever. Amazing staff. Amanda helped me so much. Thank you Ryan CDJR

Amanda Vilarreal
Oct 19, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hurrikane312--You're very welcome! Amanda does great work and we're happy you enjoyed your time with her. Drive safely and consider letting our Service Department take care of your vehicle!