Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

183 Reviews of Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

May 21, 2018

"Great experience "

- NeilCO88

Traded in a truck for another used truck. Gerald was on top of everything. Great salesman and service. Overall a great experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

May 11, 2018

"Amazing "

- Truth21

Man what an experience I had, I never knew car shopping could be so easy and friendly, Derick made it so easy , fast and efficient for us. I definitely recommend Derick and the Ryan dealership! I promise you won't regret it!

Derrick Henry
April 28, 2018

"Great Service "

- Jklekotta

Salesman (Gerald) was outstanding! He even brought the car to us to sign papers and exchange vehicles. The process was smooth and he was very courteous. This no pressure sale, we really enjoyed it. Thanks!

May 08, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

JKlekotta--From our entire team, you're very welcome! Gerald is a phenomenal associate and we're glad you enjoyed your time with him. Drive safely and we'll see you again soon!

February 19, 2018

"Sales Specialists Were Great - Finance Mgr Unsat"

- I R SALAZAR

It's been several months since I purchased my used vehicle (2012 Jeep), and I write this as I feel I've had enough of a "cool down" period. Special thanks to Eduardo Arizala who was very helpful from the time he contacted me via email with regard to the vehicle information, pricing and financing options. He kept me informed and my wife and I were finally able to travel from New Braunfels down to Sealy to check out and purchase the Jeep. He was even accomodating when it came to adjusting the price after it was decreased on their website and also in providing a military discount. We did a short test drive and all was well up until we stepped into the finance office (of Phil Garza). It had a been a long while since we had purchased/financed a vehicle, so this was like treading new territory. All seemed to be going well, and then of course we see a few "extras" we didn't want. I can't remember what the first "extra" we asked to be removed and it was no problem. The 2d "extra" we asked to be removed was the GAP insurance and we were told it was required, of course discovered it wasn't but it was left on their (even on our return trip, to be explained below). Finally, when we inquired about removing the Extended Warranty coverage ($4000 price), Garza specifically told us that it would double our interest rate. Of course, my wife and I flinched and we dropped it at that point, signed all the papers and left the dealership to return home. Not satisfied with the "double your interest rate if you drop the extended warranty" pitch, I called several bank finance offices and Ally Bank (the one that insured this loan), and as I figured the finance pitch was a ruse to buy the extended warranty. I immediately called Garza and asked about the interest rate tied to the warranty purchase, and of course he said there was no correlation of one to the other. At that point, I tried contacting Garza and asked what we were going to do about the whole thing. I don't recall exactly at this point, but I know I had to email Eduardo and explained the situation and he relayed my concern to Garza. I called Garza's office several times and left a voice mail saying I could return to re-do the contract without the warranty and for a lesser term (4 instead of 6 years) on the following Saturday. When I did get a hold of him he instead offered to send me a document to cancel the warranty the following day- of course the next day nothing came and what he DID NOT mention was that I would still be paying $1000 instead of $750 for the GAP insurance. As he didn't keep his word to send the document, the following Saturday after purchasing the Jeep we drove (once again) to the dealership, wasting time and money to drive down there. When we arrived we were asked who we were there to see, and after almost 30 minutes someone came out and told us Garza wasn't there. After much insistence another finance manager (Colton Martin) came out and after speaking with his manager he was able to get the contract re-done. Luckily, the bank was able to override the other contract. All in all a very unsatisfactory buying experience at this dealership. And to reiterate - a definite NO on recommending this dealership!

Eduardo Arizala
Colton Martin
Feb 28, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

I R SALAZAR--We are so sorry to hear about your experience. By your long review and the step by step account we know that this must have happened. We DO NOT condone this, nor will we tolerate this type of conduct at our dealerships. All I can do at this point is apologize. We have taken steps and had multi-meetings to ensure this will never happen to any of our customers again. Please accept this response and try to maybe give us another chance someday. Your review of our sales person and the other finance manger was positive. Please don’t judge our company by one bad experience of one employee. I hope you can see by all of our other reviews that this never happens and that we take our reputation very, very seriously. Thank you again for bringing this experience to our attention.

January 27, 2018

"Great group of people and friendly!"

- Samantha

I went to Steve Fox at Ryan Ford not sure of what I was wanting. Ended up finding a Jeep Renegade that we loved! Steve was great! He helped us get it to the dealership and kept us updated along the way. I would really recommend Steve as your guy! Westley made filling out paperwork a breeze and was very helpful with the entire process! Every step along the way was painless and easy with these two in control. Thanks guys!

Westley McKeehan
Other Employees : Steve Fox
Jan 29, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Samantha--You're very welcome! Steve and Westley do great work and we're happy you enjoyed your time with them. Enjoy your Renegade and we hope to see you again next time.

January 26, 2018

"NEW 2018 RAM OWNER"

- Rokka1

Lorie Curtis with Ryan CDJR, was my sells rep, and gave me the down and dirty. Absolutely no BS, which is completely unheard of. I was extremely limited on time and budget during my shopping, which was no problem here. While other dealers were messing around with numbers, Lorie lead with her best foot forward on the first email she sent out. The service, time, and dedication to their customers are by far, second to none. Regardless of where I am in the world, I would still come home and buy from them, and would recommend others to do so as well. Semper Fi.

Lorie Curtis
Mitch Tooley
Jan 29, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Rokka1--What a wonderful review to read! Lorie and the rest of our team here strives to provide you an enjoyable and stress-free experience because we believe that's how car-buying should be. Drive safely and congratulation on becoming a Ryan customer for life!

January 02, 2018

"Professional and Friendly "

- GMC Purchase

The Ryan dealership sales team was professional, friendly, and accommodating from the first phone call. Their building is modern and comfortable. The shop area is cleaner than any other that I have seen.

Marcus Guillroy
Colton Martin
Jan 05, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

GMC Purchase--Thank you! Here at Ryan, we are ready to serve our customers and have pride in our facility and we're glad you see that. We're already looking forward to your next visit!

November 25, 2017

"Great transaction "

- Julie

We went to Ryan CDJR to look at Jeeps. Mr. Rainwater came out to help us. No pushy sales tactics, genuinely listened to our questions and concerns. He was patient let us test drive two different Jeeps. Didn’t rush us to make a decision, instead gave us the pros and cons of both and let us make an informed decision on our own. He gave us the information and let us make the choice. That was very appreciated. The price was better than other dealerships, but there isn’t much wiggle room on Jeeps. I would recommend anyone looking to make a Jeep purchase to give Ryan’s a chance. It is well worth the short drive. Mr. Rainwater stayed late to finish the sale. The next day, even after the sale was final, when we came back to pick up the Jeep, Mr. Rainwater still was providing great customer service. It is the little things like next day after the purchase that makes really good customer service great. We made the comment that we can figure the radio out and his comment wasn’t ok rather it was you made the purchase from me so it is my responsiblity to make sure you know what you bought. Also, he insisted that if we had any trouble getting the top on or off to come back and he would assist us with it. To make this long story short, Mr. Rainwater made this transaction great!

Frank Rainwater
Dec 04, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Julie--What a wonderful review to read! Frank is a phenomenal associate who consistently goes above and beyond for our customers and we're glad you see that. We're thrilled to read that we could provide you such a great overall experience and we hope you enjoy your new Jeep! Consider letting our Service Department take care of it for you!

November 14, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- ranchdog

Mr. McDade is probably the most professional Service Manager I have ever met and I am in my 70's. He is a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with him in the future. They diagnosed the problem and corrected it in a very timely manner. Tommie Vaughn in Columbus, TX stated there was nothing wrong with the vehicle and that it was just a stored code that caused the engine check light to come on. The cleared the code and it came back on before I got out of the driveway. Then they said they didn't have the required mechanic to diagnose it. Will never return to this dealership and suggest anyone reading this review stay as far away from that dealership as they can.

Paul McDade
Nov 14, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

ranchdog--Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! We're pleased to read that we could thoroughly service your vehicle and pleasantly surprise you with an overall incredible experience. Paul and the rest of our team do great work. We'll see you again soon!

November 03, 2017

"Good dealer"

- boye8117

Started off just looking on the lot and ended up buying 4 days later. I was huge pain in the rear during negotiations and changed my mind a few times however they never got frustrated or treated me any differently. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal and an honest staff.

Westley McKeehan
Other Employees : Derrick Henry, Tom Komf
Nov 03, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

boye8117--Thank you so much! Here at Ryan, we strive to make your car-buying experience here stress-free and actually enjoyable because we believe that's the way car-buying should be. Drive safe and enjoy your new vehicle!