Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

176 Reviews of Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

November 25, 2017

"Great transaction "

- Julie

We went to Ryan CDJR to look at Jeeps. Mr. Rainwater came out to help us. No pushy sales tactics, genuinely listened to our questions and concerns. He was patient let us test drive two different Jeeps. Didn’t rush us to make a decision, instead gave us the pros and cons of both and let us make an informed decision on our own. He gave us the information and let us make the choice. That was very appreciated. The price was better than other dealerships, but there isn’t much wiggle room on Jeeps. I would recommend anyone looking to make a Jeep purchase to give Ryan’s a chance. It is well worth the short drive. Mr. Rainwater stayed late to finish the sale. The next day, even after the sale was final, when we came back to pick up the Jeep, Mr. Rainwater still was providing great customer service. It is the little things like next day after the purchase that makes really good customer service great. We made the comment that we can figure the radio out and his comment wasn’t ok rather it was you made the purchase from me so it is my responsiblity to make sure you know what you bought. Also, he insisted that if we had any trouble getting the top on or off to come back and he would assist us with it. To make this long story short, Mr. Rainwater made this transaction great!

Frank Rainwater
Dec 04, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Julie--What a wonderful review to read! Frank is a phenomenal associate who consistently goes above and beyond for our customers and we're glad you see that. We're thrilled to read that we could provide you such a great overall experience and we hope you enjoy your new Jeep! Consider letting our Service Department take care of it for you!

November 14, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- ranchdog

Mr. McDade is probably the most professional Service Manager I have ever met and I am in my 70's. He is a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with him in the future. They diagnosed the problem and corrected it in a very timely manner. Tommie Vaughn in Columbus, TX stated there was nothing wrong with the vehicle and that it was just a stored code that caused the engine check light to come on. The cleared the code and it came back on before I got out of the driveway. Then they said they didn't have the required mechanic to diagnose it. Will never return to this dealership and suggest anyone reading this review stay as far away from that dealership as they can.

Nov 14, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

ranchdog--Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! We're pleased to read that we could thoroughly service your vehicle and pleasantly surprise you with an overall incredible experience. Paul and the rest of our team do great work. We'll see you again soon!

November 03, 2017

"Good dealer"

- boye8117

Started off just looking on the lot and ended up buying 4 days later. I was huge pain in the rear during negotiations and changed my mind a few times however they never got frustrated or treated me any differently. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal and an honest staff.

Tom Komf
Westley McKeehan
Other Employees : Derrick Henry
Nov 03, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

boye8117--Thank you so much! Here at Ryan, we strive to make your car-buying experience here stress-free and actually enjoyable because we believe that's the way car-buying should be. Drive safe and enjoy your new vehicle!

November 01, 2017

"Great Service"

- Justin

For the past 10+ years we have taken our 20+ Ford vehicle to Ryan Ford for technical repairs that our in house mechanics can't handle. They always keep us in the loop on progress and/or issues that may arise during repairs. We deal with Brad, Mason, Tyler and Carlos on a monthly basis, and Rob is one of the best diesel mechanics around. Readers of this review, don't get me wrong, they are not perfect, no individual or business is. I am proud to consider them as part of our network of "Ideal Team Players" in business. Hats off to this service group!

Barry Koch
Ryan Kirkpatrick
Other Employees : Brad, Mason, Tyler, Carlos, and Rob
Nov 01, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Justin--From our entire team, thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to earn your business. We are proud of our team and are happy to read that we consistently perform a high quality job for you while providing a pleasant experience. See you soon!

October 29, 2017

"Traded for corvette with 6000 miles"

- Sadlady

Got my cash and finance quickly with no follow up nor assistance with factory defect. Had to go to Houston dealer to get replaced. Have never heard one word back 😢Very disappointed

Marcus Guillroy
Phil Garza
2.0
Chancy Pierce
Nov 20, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Sadlady--I am so sorry that your experience with us was poor. Thanks for speaking to me about it and based on our conversation I have made changes so this will not happen again. We deserve the poor review and all I can ask is that maybe you would give us another try someday. I hope you enjoy your corvette!

October 17, 2017

"Fast, friendly Helpful"

- Yankee

I have been to Ryan Dodge in Sealy, TX twice in a week for two different issues. They took care of them within minutes. The service manager was especially helpful. They are all friendly and polite.

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Yankee--That's fantastic! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and for sharing your experience. We'll see you again soon!

October 14, 2017

"Amazing Experience"

- Hurrikane312

Started with them via online. Then they found something i was interested in called me to check it out. Went down there. Loved it. They worked numbers to make sure I was happy. No issues what so ever. Amazing staff. Amanda helped me so much. Thank you Ryan CDJR

Amanda Vilarreal
Phil Garza

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hurrikane312--You're very welcome! Amanda does great work and we're happy you enjoyed your time with her. Drive safely and consider letting our Service Department take care of your vehicle!

September 11, 2017

"Sabrena was wonderful!"

- Tammy Foster

Sabrena was wonderful! We had spoken with her on the phone and when we got there, she had the truck pulled up to the front ready to test drive. Everything went fast and easy! Would recommend Sabrena to anyone wanting to purchase a new car. I did not have to sit there for hours haggling back and forth about price... I told her what I needed and she made it happen.

Sabrena Torres

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Tammy Foster--That's fantastic! Sabrena does great work and our entire team is thrilled to read you thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us. Drive safely!

August 18, 2017

"Fast-clean and informative"

- Talla2500

Paul McDade was wonderful and informative. The facility was very clean. This is a perfect place to go for all your auto needs. Timely repair job.

Aug 18, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Talla2500--Thank you! Paul does great work and we're happy to read you enjoyed your time with us. Drive safely!

August 10, 2017

"Took vehicle in for factory recall work."

- Jeeplover

I was extremely pleased with the speed with which the repairs were completed. Paul McDade was my contact and he was very polite, he took prompt care of me and showed that they wanted my business.

Aug 18, 2017 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Jeeplover--Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and for sharing your experience! Paul is a phenomenal associate and we're proud to have him on our team. We hope to see you again soon!