Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

F & I Manager

November 25, 2017

"Great transaction "

- Julie

We went to Ryan CDJR to look at Jeeps. Mr. Rainwater came out to help us. No pushy sales tactics, genuinely listened to our questions and concerns. He was patient let us test drive two different Jeeps. Didn’t rush us to make a decision, instead gave us the pros and cons of both and let us make an informed decision on our own. He gave us the information and let us make the choice. That was very appreciated. The price was better than other dealerships, but there isn’t much wiggle room on Jeeps. I would recommend anyone looking to make a Jeep purchase to give Ryan’s a chance. It is well worth the short drive. Mr. Rainwater stayed late to finish the sale. The next day, even after the sale was final, when we came back to pick up the Jeep, Mr. Rainwater still was providing great customer service. It is the little things like next day after the purchase that makes really good customer service great. We made the comment that we can figure the radio out and his comment wasn’t ok rather it was you made the purchase from me so it is my responsiblity to make sure you know what you bought. Also, he insisted that if we had any trouble getting the top on or off to come back and he would assist us with it. To make this long story short, Mr. Rainwater made this transaction great!

Frank Rainwater

November 14, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- ranchdog

Mr. McDade is probably the most professional Service Manager I have ever met and I am in my 70's. He is a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with him in the future. They diagnosed the problem and corrected it in a very timely manner. Tommie Vaughn in Columbus, TX stated there was nothing wrong with the vehicle and that it was just a stored code that caused the engine check light to come on. The cleared the code and it came back on before I got out of the driveway. Then they said they didn't have the required mechanic to diagnose it. Will never return to this dealership and suggest anyone reading this review stay as far away from that dealership as they can.

Paul McDade

November 03, 2017

"Good dealer"

- boye8117

Started off just looking on the lot and ended up buying 4 days later. I was huge pain in the rear during negotiations and changed my mind a few times however they never got frustrated or treated me any differently. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal and an honest staff.

Tom Komf