Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3704 NE I-10 Frontage Rd., Sealy, Texas 77474 Directions

189 Reviews of Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

July 03, 2018

"Steve Engbrock was the best sales rep."

- ButterBean

Steve Engbrock was our sales person and he was awesome. we plan on recommending him to our family and friends. Steve Engbrock is the best sales rep.

June 18, 2018

"gerald powell is the best "

- Rick

Gerald was very cordial and helpful in helping us get a used car 🚗 with very low mileage for the year model we bought. He was very patient with us.

Westley McKeehan
Jul 02, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Rick--That's wonderful! Gerald is a phenomenal associate and we're happy to have him on our team. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

June 16, 2018

"Got a great deal at Ryan!"

- Today12345

I got a great truck at Ryan today. That I you to the great sales team that put together my deal and especially to Steve for taking my wife and I through the process with ease. No pressure tactics.

Other Employees : Steve Engrock
Jul 02, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Today12345--That's fantastic! Steve does great work and we're happy you enjoyed your time with him. Enjoy your vehicle!

May 31, 2018

"Lorie Was Wonderful!"

- Christine0615

Lorie was wonderful!! We had a great experience at Ryan. My Sales Person Lorie was great, Knowledgeable about her product and made the overall experience a pleasant one. Thank you Lorie!!!

Lorie Curtis

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Christine0615--You're welcome! Lorie is a phenomenal associate and goes above and beyond for our customers because that is what you all deserve. Drive safely and we'll see you next time!

May 30, 2018

"Beat dealership experience!!"

- Chef Jonny

Hands down the best Jeep dealership!! I've lived in Houston all my life and now live in Sealy. I have owned 3 Jeeps and have been to almost every dealership in Houston and surrounding areas. This dealership is top notch and not pushy at all. They were very patient and really worked with us to get a great deal. Lorie was our salesperson and was very down to earth. We met almost everyone at the dealership and were all very accommodating. If you are looking for a no hassle, no rush, honest dealership, Ryan is the place.

Lorie Curtis
Barry Koch
Ryan Kirkpatrick

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Chef Jonny--Thank you for your kind words about Lorie and our dealership! We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to give us a review. Enjoy your Jeeps and we hope to see you again soon!

May 30, 2018

"Wonderful service!"

- Lynn31

I recently bought a car from here and was very pleased with the service that I was provided. I knew what I wanted coming in and Derrick made sure that I got what I wanted. He was friendly, personable, helpful, and caring. The dealership was also very clean and everyone was very nice!

Derrick Henry

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Lynn31--That's fantastic! Derrick does great work and our entire team is pleased to read we could provide you a wonderful experience. Drive safe!

May 21, 2018

"Great experience "

- NeilCO88

Traded in a truck for another used truck. Gerald was on top of everything. Great salesman and service. Overall a great experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

NeilC088--Thank you for your recommendations! Gerald is a phenomenal associate and we're happy to have him on our team. See you next time!

May 11, 2018

"Amazing "

- Truth21

Man what an experience I had, I never knew car shopping could be so easy and friendly, Derick made it so easy , fast and efficient for us. I definitely recommend Derick and the Ryan dealership! I promise you won't regret it!

Derrick Henry

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Truth21--What a wonderful review to read. Thank you for your recommendations and for your kind words about Derrick and our dealership! We'll see you next time.

April 28, 2018

"Great Service "

- Jklekotta

Salesman (Gerald) was outstanding! He even brought the car to us to sign papers and exchange vehicles. The process was smooth and he was very courteous. This no pressure sale, we really enjoyed it. Thanks!

May 08, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

JKlekotta--From our entire team, you're very welcome! Gerald is a phenomenal associate and we're glad you enjoyed your time with him. Drive safely and we'll see you again soon!

February 19, 2018

"Sales Specialists Were Great - Finance Mgr Unsat"

- I R SALAZAR

It's been several months since I purchased my used vehicle (2012 Jeep), and I write this as I feel I've had enough of a "cool down" period. Special thanks to Eduardo Arizala who was very helpful from the time he contacted me via email with regard to the vehicle information, pricing and financing options. He kept me informed and my wife and I were finally able to travel from New Braunfels down to Sealy to check out and purchase the Jeep. He was even accomodating when it came to adjusting the price after it was decreased on their website and also in providing a military discount. We did a short test drive and all was well up until we stepped into the finance office (of Phil Garza). It had a been a long while since we had purchased/financed a vehicle, so this was like treading new territory. All seemed to be going well, and then of course we see a few "extras" we didn't want. I can't remember what the first "extra" we asked to be removed and it was no problem. The 2d "extra" we asked to be removed was the GAP insurance and we were told it was required, of course discovered it wasn't but it was left on their (even on our return trip, to be explained below). Finally, when we inquired about removing the Extended Warranty coverage ($4000 price), Garza specifically told us that it would double our interest rate. Of course, my wife and I flinched and we dropped it at that point, signed all the papers and left the dealership to return home. Not satisfied with the "double your interest rate if you drop the extended warranty" pitch, I called several bank finance offices and Ally Bank (the one that insured this loan), and as I figured the finance pitch was a ruse to buy the extended warranty. I immediately called Garza and asked about the interest rate tied to the warranty purchase, and of course he said there was no correlation of one to the other. At that point, I tried contacting Garza and asked what we were going to do about the whole thing. I don't recall exactly at this point, but I know I had to email Eduardo and explained the situation and he relayed my concern to Garza. I called Garza's office several times and left a voice mail saying I could return to re-do the contract without the warranty and for a lesser term (4 instead of 6 years) on the following Saturday. When I did get a hold of him he instead offered to send me a document to cancel the warranty the following day- of course the next day nothing came and what he DID NOT mention was that I would still be paying $1000 instead of $750 for the GAP insurance. As he didn't keep his word to send the document, the following Saturday after purchasing the Jeep we drove (once again) to the dealership, wasting time and money to drive down there. When we arrived we were asked who we were there to see, and after almost 30 minutes someone came out and told us Garza wasn't there. After much insistence another finance manager (Colton Martin) came out and after speaking with his manager he was able to get the contract re-done. Luckily, the bank was able to override the other contract. All in all a very unsatisfactory buying experience at this dealership. And to reiterate - a definite NO on recommending this dealership!

Eduardo Arizala
Feb 28, 2018 -

Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

I R SALAZAR--We are so sorry to hear about your experience. By your long review and the step by step account we know that this must have happened. We DO NOT condone this, nor will we tolerate this type of conduct at our dealerships. All I can do at this point is apologize. We have taken steps and had multi-meetings to ensure this will never happen to any of our customers again. Please accept this response and try to maybe give us another chance someday. Your review of our sales person and the other finance manger was positive. Please don’t judge our company by one bad experience of one employee. I hope you can see by all of our other reviews that this never happens and that we take our reputation very, very seriously. Thank you again for bringing this experience to our attention.