Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gerald Powell, Sales Specialist, Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gerald Powell

Sales Specialist

June 18, 2018

"gerald powell is the best "

- Rick

Gerald was very cordial and helpful in helping us get a used car 🚗 with very low mileage for the year model we bought. He was very patient with us.

Gerald Powell
Westley McKeehan

June 16, 2018

"Got a great deal at Ryan!"

- Today12345

I got a great truck at Ryan today. That I you to the great sales team that put together my deal and especially to Steve for taking my wife and I through the process with ease. No pressure tactics.

Colton Martin
Other Employees : Steve Engrock

May 31, 2018

"Lorie Was Wonderful!"

- Christine0615

Lorie was wonderful!! We had a great experience at Ryan. My Sales Person Lorie was great, Knowledgeable about her product and made the overall experience a pleasant one. Thank you Lorie!!!

Lorie Curtis