SRQ Auto, LLC

2116 9th St W, Bradenton, Florida 34205 Directions

150 Reviews of SRQ Auto, LLC

October 12, 2018

"Very accommodating & works with people. Where not a number."

- carr4dl

They where not pushy and made me feel comfortable. They seem like they care. I would recommend them to family and friends. Thank you very much!

Other Employees : Chris Geraci

SRQ Auto, LLC responded

Thank you Diana !! It was a pleasure helping you get that awesome Escalade. I Look forward to seeing you again.

October 11, 2018

"experince"

- Arecibo67

it was very nice experince at SRQ AUTO. Very nice people n sales man. i would recommend SRQ auto TO OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE

Chris Geraci

SRQ Auto, LLC responded

Thank you so much , It was a pleasure doing business with you.

SRQ Auto, LLC responded

Thank you so much , It was a pleasure doing business with you.

October 10, 2018

"rew car "

- Terry 1955

John was awesome he worked hard to get us into the car we liked I will recommend everyone to go and look at the dealership to get the car they find

October 03, 2018

"2013 Dodge Ram "

- Angel6973

Paid 25000 for truck that start tappind tricking noise after driving it 300 miles they won’t answer my call or make it right and the warranty won’t touch it because I’m within 50 mile of the dealer SRQ that want me to pay out of pocket

September 25, 2018

"Very friendly and knowledgeable about there inventory."

- Wayne

I purchased a vehicle from SRQ auto this week. My salesperson Robyn was outstanding, she was very patient and informative on all the vehicles I wanted to look at. When I finally made my decision on a vehicle she was great with all the paperwork needed, working with me to gather all the things I did not have with me. Overall was a good experiance and the whole staff was was very friendy and helpful.

Duncan Hallman
September 13, 2018

"After purchase update."

- Cuscotty1

I am from biloxi ms which is about 9 hours away from Bradenton FL. The reason I traveled so far to make such a big car purchase was because I wanted this particular vehicle with factory warranty. When I returned back to my hometown I had my first car problem which I brought it to Hyundai and was informed there that my factory warranty was expired. I was very devastated and felt decieved about my purchase. When I contacted srq auto the salesman who sold me the vehicle had quit and the other employees I spoke to just said they don't know what was said between us during the sale and that the paper I signed didn't say anything about the factory warranty. Before I decided to drive 9 hours there and before I decided to make the second biggest purchase of my life, I made sure I knew what I was spending my hard earned money on. I asked on several occasions about the factory warranty and the maintenance and every other aspect of the vehicle. And when I got there I asked about the factory warranty again and was told it's still active. After contacting srq I was told by one of the staff members that sometimes mistakes like this happen. The sincerity of the small sorry I was offered didn't really feel like much at all. For me it is the second biggest purchase of my life and if they made a mistake I do believe some kind of compensation should have been done. Very disappointed by how it all turned out. I don't think its too much to ask for to have what you agreed to pay for.

Daniel
Jul 25, 2018 -

SRQ Auto, LLC responded

Scotty & Leslie you guys were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for not only choosing SRQ Auto and myself but also for driving past tens if not hundreds of other dealers just to buy from us! If you need anything please reach out and let us know.

September 07, 2018

"No high pressure environment"

- hoobieb

My wife saw the car online and contacted Robyn with a few questions. Robyn promptly replied, even sending a short video clip of the car. I received a fair value for my trade in and a fair price for the car. The paperwork process went smoothly with Jim as well. He even found a transposition error on the documents after signing and corrected the error on the spot saving me about $300.

Other Employees : Jason Mrazek
Sep 07, 2018 -

SRQ Auto, LLC responded

It was so great to meet you both and a real pleasure to work with you! Meeting great people like you are the best part of my job! We really strive to be transparent in all we do, pricing, advertising etc. Trust goes a long way and we hope to earn your "go-to" for all of your vehicle needs! Thank you again for your business!!

September 01, 2018

"Robyn is one of a kind, she the most dedicated worker I have"

- Leticia1967

I went there with the hope of leaving with a car and Robyn made that happen, even with all the obstacles we had in the way she made it happen. I am so happy that Robyn helped me, I will definitely make sure the recomend Robyn to all my friends and family looking for a car.🤗🤗

Sep 01, 2018 -

SRQ Auto, LLC responded

Thank you so much Lety! We are not afraid of hard work and Will put 150% effort to help our customers! I had so much fun with you! It was a real pleasure to meet you and thank you for your business!

August 21, 2018

"Great place. "

- JESUS17LRD

Very friendly place and very good customer service ! John was very helpful and friendly and Cathy was also very helpful. They worked hard to get us in the car we wanted.

August 17, 2018

"Unexpected excellence!"

- Deirdre B

Best car purchase experience ever! We arrived at 615pm, (they actually close at 7) and within an hour and half had test driven the car and were doing paperwork. Talk about a smooth operation! Robyn is a friendly, pleasant, knowledgeable professional who made what can be a stressful experience actually enjoyable! Her manager Jason worked away in the background while she was with us, obviously a great team, enabling most efficient use of everyone’s time! Highly recommend!

Other Employees : Jason Mrazek
Aug 17, 2018 -

SRQ Auto, LLC responded

I had so much fun with you both and it was so great to meet you! Thank you for your business and for the wonderful review! It means a lot to know that you consider it "the best car purchase" experience ever! See you guys next time you're ready for your next vehicle!