San Diego Auto Connection

146 Reviews of San Diego Auto Connection

June 06, 2018

"New truck purchase"

- Fordguy

Great customer service. Dale was great and would highly recommend going thru him for your next car purchase. Entire staff is friendly and professional. Entire process was flawless from start to finish. Thank you for the world class service.

Gabriel Elzien
Richardson Moe
Dale Mullett

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your experience at our dealership! Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family. We look forward to serving all your car buying and selling needs in the future.

May 24, 2018

"Sold my car to Luis "

- Tony

Great, quick, smooth and extremely friendly service/experience! Highly recommended his service any day! Mr. Luis is a great professional; he’s the sort of person you form instantly friendship with!

May 29, 2018 -

May 15, 2018

"Not trustworthy"

- bergerprod

This dealership owes me money. Management is not responding to my emails requesting payment and is ignoring my phone calls. I'm going to have to take them to court. What a waste of time.

Steve Hodsdon
May 13, 2018

"Great buy, friendly service "

- Sandiegodriver

I found the listing online and made an appointment for a test drive. I was able to communicate the best time out of my busy schedule over the email and when I arrived on Saterday afternoon Dale was waiting relaxed at the door ready to show me the car. The test drive and discussion about the car was pleasant and no pressure. When discussing a deal with managers Gabe and Fernando they pitched their sale but it was not a lot of pressure, I am very pressure averse individual, and the discussion went by smoothly. I went home that day to think over such a big buy and after considering all the option came the next day to finalize a great deal. I’ve driven my car for past few weeks and everything runs perfectly and as advertised. I am a happy customer.

Gabriel Elzien
Dale Mullett

May 01, 2018

"5 stard"

- 5stars

Got a quick appraisal done on my truck and a free Carfax. They gave me anstrong offer that I will most likely take in a few days..

April 30, 2018

"Best Car Dealers Out There."

- marvinpoli

Best car dealership I’ve ever been to out of all the dealerships I’ve visited. Best decision I’ve ever made walking in here. This is the best car dealership expericence I’ve ever been. The manager, Mr. Fernando, and the salesman, Peter, have significantly gave an outstanding job with their work as car dealers. They don’t hustle you or try to interrogate you to buy the car. They can give you the bestest of the best deals out of all the car dealership out there. If you’re looking for a car, this is the best place to be. They helped me out A LOT for getting my first car. They treated me like a family and actually helped me out with concern and understanding. Thank you Auto Connection for the services you’ve provided me. I didn’t made any mistakes for coming here.

Other Employees : Peter Kim

April 30, 2018

"Bought and Sold!"

- Jram

Luis Robles is an AWESOME Sales Person as well as a Buyer. He sold me my car and bought my moms! He took his time to help me find something that suited my needs and worked with my budget. For my moms car he beat all her other offers, and when it came to taking care of the paperwork he had us in and out! Thank you Luis 😊 We will definitely tell all our Friends and Family!

"Great staff "

- Line123

Sold my car to Jr and gave me a great price they do pay more than any other buying company. Thank you Jr for your help

Fernando Mercado Jr

"Thanks Luis!"

- Ross E

Called in to the store and Luis was able to answer all my questions and redirect me to get the appropriate help afterwards. Next time I need another vehicle I know I’m buying from Luis!

"Great time with Luis"

- Mich T.

My wife and I had a great time with Luis. He helped us find the perfect car. So many great choices and he narrowed it down for us, thanks!