Santa Paula Chevrolet

Gabriel Aguilar

Tony Hernandez, Sales Consultant, Santa Paula Chevrolet

Tony Hernandez

September 05, 2018

"The best experience ever!"

- BillandGina

Izzy and Larry were great. They worked wonders for us. Because of their hard work we were able to get out of our lease and buy a new car. I can't thank them enough. I have bought several new cars and they are the best people I have had the pleasure of buying from. Thanks again Izzy and Larry. Sincerely, Bill and Gina Peterson

Larry Lancelle
Izzy Vargas

August 24, 2018

"Horrible Customer Service"

- Stjohn

I would never recommend Santa Paula Chevrolet to anyone, unless you want to be inconvenienced; taken advantage of; and left to solve the problems they created on your own.

August 07, 2018

"Great deal great car great dealer"

- Cyborg5593015

I actually found the jeep I bought from Santa Paula Chevy online ,,I was looking for a specific year jeep,,all the other ones I looked at online were between 40-100 miles from my house,,this truck is as new 31,000 miles super clean,,,my credit is not stellar and I had my doubts but Rick said you bring in a decent down payment and we'll get it done ,,,and they did!! I couldn't be happier,,,Great dealer/Great price for a Great car,,,THANKS AGAIN SANTA PAULA CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Charles wasn't on the list of people but he was a huge help with getting financing in place!!! He gets a 5 star rating!!!!!

Gabriel Aguilar
Other Employees : Rick Villasenor

New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado, $46165

New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado, $45665

New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado, $47160

New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado, $50375

2019 Chevrolet Silverado

• Free hand car wash and vacuum with every service
Santa Paula Chevrolet, Santa Paula, CA, 93061