Santa Paula Chevrolet

Izzy  Vargas, Internet Sales Manager, Santa Paula Chevrolet

April 29, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Navy chief

Christian was very knowledgeable about the different models I was looking. Not pushy but was near to answer my questions.Managers and support staff were very friendly.

Christian Estebes

April 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- Beau Rawlings

Jonny was very patient and caring as to all my needs into buying my 2017 malibu lt. His professionalism and time was much appreciated. Also Izzy and Tony are absolutely amazing and knew right off the bat what was best for me and my family. Thanks again guys. I will never go to another dealership in my life and i will for sure buy future cars for my kids here when they grow up!

Other Employees : Tony Hernandez

January 03, 2018

"Amazing customer service! "

- LauraMcD

We have been looking for a new Tahoe for a few months. Every other local dealership wouldn't give a straight answer when we asked what they had in stock and what the prices were. It was always "Come in and we can show you what we have." I understand that dealers want you to come by, but we were looking for a specific car, and we just wanted to know what they had so we weren't wasting our time or anyone else's. Santa Paula Chevrolet was the only dealership that we contacted that told us exactly what they had and how much they were asking. We loved this no-nonsense approach! And even better, their prices were extremely competitive- thousands less than other local dealerships! John Gonzales was professional, polite, and personable. We enjoyed our experience with Santa Paula Chevrolet and we will not be shopping anywhere else in the future. They are the BEST!

New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, $29740

2018 Chevrolet Equinox

New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, $26595

2018 Chevrolet Equinox

New 2018 Chevrolet Colorado, $42390

2018 Chevrolet Colorado

New 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, $20400

2018 Chevrolet Cruze

• Free hand car wash and vacuum with every service
Santa Paula Chevrolet, Santa Paula, CA, 93061