Santa Paula Chevrolet

Juan Ortega

Sales Consultant /Vehicle Acquisitons
Izzy  Vargas, Internet Sales Manager, Santa Paula Chevrolet

January 03, 2018

"Amazing customer service! "

- LauraMcD

We have been looking for a new Tahoe for a few months. Every other local dealership wouldn't give a straight answer when we asked what they had in stock and what the prices were. It was always "Come in and we can show you what we have." I understand that dealers want you to come by, but we were looking for a specific car, and we just wanted to know what they had so we weren't wasting our time or anyone else's. Santa Paula Chevrolet was the only dealership that we contacted that told us exactly what they had and how much they were asking. We loved this no-nonsense approach! And even better, their prices were extremely competitive- thousands less than other local dealerships! John Gonzales was professional, polite, and personable. We enjoyed our experience with Santa Paula Chevrolet and we will not be shopping anywhere else in the future. They are the BEST!

January 03, 2018

"Easy, bilingual, friendly and understandable"

- Oxnard 805

I am a first time buyer of a car, and I knew nothing, I mean nothing on purchasing a vehicle. I visited this dealership twice. From speaking the first time to Mr John and Mr Izzy, to finalizing a deal with Mr Buddy, Mr Jose, and Mr Daniel, I can tell they are a great group of people. I expected to argue for prices like on tv, but these young men were very clear on their explanations- to the point where there were visuals and props used for my understanding. I really appreciate that. Most importantly, I am grateful that they were all bilingual in Spanish, even Buddy, he had a great accent; it means a lot for me to take my dad along and have him fully understand what is also going on. I recommend this dealership. It's not intimidating for women, (I saw a few of them working there), in this patriarchal society and aspect where sometimes one might not know what's going on, or who is being honest, I appreciate all of the clear explanations,every step of the way. My father and I were the last guests at the dealership, I can tell that they were tired and had families to get home to, but even though it was about 11pm, I, in no occasion felt rushed out the door, or skipped over for something explained. I just made the first big purchase of my life- and my dad had gotten off of work, showed up to the dealership in his work clothes, dry muddy boots, and 99 cent store reading glasses, and all of the gentlemen at the dealership showed him respect. I appreciate that. Thank you. I do have a couple of suggestions though, or maybe questions: why is the dealership office so corporate looking? Where's the artwork on walls? How come Mr Daniel doesn't have a touch screen desk X-Men style like Professor X computer thingie?Why does his desk not tilt up to make it easier to sign? Why did I break his computer pen thingie so easily? How come there's not a snack machine for hungry people waiting? Why do they not offer spinner rims? Thank you, and I'm sorry about the computer pen I broke. -Diana R. From Oxnard,CA

Buddy MacFarlane
Izzy Vargas
Other Employees : In order of levels passed like a video game- Buddy, Jose, and Daniel

January 02, 2018

"Best Experience Ever!"

- Bridgettte Islas

It was our first time buying a vehicle and Buddy MacFarlane, our sales consultant, along with Jose Chavez sales manager made sure it was a memorable experience. They went above and beyond to make sure we had the vehicle of our dreams. They had all the patience in the world to answer all of our questions about every vehicle we looked at. We went to more than one dealership and I can hands down say that Santa Paula Chevrolet had the best team. Daniel Ayala finance manager was very detailed when explaining everything we were signing and added extra insurance up to 100,000 miles to give us peace of mind. We are definitely more than satisfied with our purchase and I can honestly say I won't buy anywhere else... You guys made us feel like family and that we didn't leave with just a car but a friendship too, thanks for your amazing customer service guys. You have definitely made a difference in our lives.

Buddy MacFarlane

New 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, $22795

2018 Chevrolet Cruze

New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, $26595

2018 Chevrolet Equinox

• Free hand car wash and vacuum with every service
Santa Paula Chevrolet, Santa Paula, CA, 93061