Santa Paula Chevrolet

Sales Consultant /Vehicle Acquisitons
Izzy  Vargas, Internet Sales Manager, Santa Paula Chevrolet

Izzy Vargas

August 07, 2018

"Great deal great car great dealer"

- Cyborg5593015

I actually found the jeep I bought from Santa Paula Chevy online ,,I was looking for a specific year jeep,,all the other ones I looked at online were between 40-100 miles from my house,,this truck is as new 31,000 miles super clean,,,my credit is not stellar and I had my doubts but Rick said you bring in a decent down payment and we'll get it done ,,,and they did!! I couldn't be happier,,,Great dealer/Great price for a Great car,,,THANKS AGAIN SANTA PAULA CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Charles wasn't on the list of people but he was a huge help with getting financing in place!!! He gets a 5 star rating!!!!!

Gabriel Aguilar
Rick Villasenor

April 29, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Navy chief

Christian was very knowledgeable about the different models I was looking. Not pushy but was near to answer my questions.Managers and support staff were very friendly.

Christian Estebes

April 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- Beau Rawlings

Jonny was very patient and caring as to all my needs into buying my 2017 malibu lt. His professionalism and time was much appreciated. Also Izzy and Tony are absolutely amazing and knew right off the bat what was best for me and my family. Thanks again guys. I will never go to another dealership in my life and i will for sure buy future cars for my kids here when they grow up!

John Gonzales
Izzy Vargas
Other Employees : Tony Hernandez

New 2019 Chevrolet Trax, $24765

New 2019 Chevrolet Trax, $24820

New 2019 Chevrolet Trax, $24370

New 2018 Chevrolet Trax, $21995

2018 Chevrolet Trax

• Free hand car wash and vacuum with every service
Santa Paula Chevrolet, Santa Paula, CA, 93061