Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC

Joe Clemens, General Manager, Sapaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC

Joe Clemens

4.2

January 10, 2018

"Best car buying experience I have ever had"

- Jarrett

My salesman Steve Ermer was absolutely awesome. He did everything he said he was going to do and more. I have never had a good experience buying a car until I went to Sapaugh. They made everything very easy and gave me a fair price on my trade in. Steve even let me take the truck for a weekend to make sure it was what I wanted. I would recommend checking them out before I went to any other dealership in the St Louis area.

December 05, 2017

"Steve Ermer"

- KB

Very easy process. Our salesman was very helpful. He let us decide on our own and did not lie. Other parties involved were helpful as well. I have been driving the car for alost 2 years and everything noted about the car was acccurate. It runs great and I got a very good deal consider the worth of the car on blue book.

November 14, 2017

"Good guys at Sapaugh "

- Kimberly R Muellersman

We purchased a car from Sapaugh 5 years ago it was a corolla best car ever no problems. No need for complaint was so excited when. After having two more Kiddo's to go back and get something new and bigger! Now we had some trouble with a car we got there now a 2009 Buick Enclave... Having only had it a couple of months and problems Sapaugh has worked it out and stayed true to their word. Thank you to all the guys down at Sapaugh!

Al Dussold