Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

263 Lifetime Service Reviews

4339 Hempstead Tpke, Farmingdale, New York 11735

263 Reviews of Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

February 07, 2019

"The “Cadillac” of Cadillac Dealers "

- ssagonas

Antonio Centeno and his team make me feel like family. They are second to none. Sarant Cadillac is truly “The Cadillac” of Cadillac Dealers for a reason.

Antonio Centeno
Bill McCardle

"Service"

- StanleyS

As always,, I was treated like family and long time friends. Maurice was the service advisor I dealt with today. The replacement of the part was completed in one hour. Great job.

Freddie Rollo

Sarant Cadillac responded

Stanley, thanks so much for the review! I know Maurice will be happy to hear your kind words. Thanks again for choosing Sarant Cadillac!

"EXCELLENCE BEYOND COMPARE"

- tershy

I WAS TREATED LIKE I WAS FAMILY WITH SMILES FROM EVERY EMPLOYEE AND IT WAS EXPLAINED THOROUGHLY EVERY THING THAT'S NEEDED TO GET MY CAR BACK IN CONDITION THAT I AM USE TO DRIVING

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

February 06, 2019

"Service"

- FRANKGAR24

I was able to bring my Cadillac in for a between service checkup that I felt was necessary. I was treated respectfully as always and promptly by everyone. Thank you very much.

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience at Sarant Cadillac. Be sure to let us know of any future automotive needs you may have. We're happy to help in any way that we can!

February 03, 2019

"service was great "

- BOB.SMITH1

service was right on Everything was on schedule. From the receptionist to the service manager and all the padies at the desk. I am hoping everytime I come it will be that good

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for choosing our dealership for servicing your vehicle! We are thrilled to know you had an excellent time from the drop off to the pick-up. We look forward to working with you again soon!

February 02, 2019

"took too long."

- SDECEE

I arrived 10 minutes early for an oil change that I was assured would be done within an hour. Took over 90 minutes. My time in the morning is valuable and I cannot lose 30-45 minutes in the beginning. I will get my oil changed somewhere else if Sarant can't do it within 60 minutes. This is the second time I waited at least 90 minutes.

Other Employees : Not sure.

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your oil change took longer than expected, we understand how valuable our customers’ time is. At Sarant Cadillac we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we hope that we have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future. Please call our Executive Manager, Antonio Centeno at 516-293-5000 at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this further. Thank you.

February 02, 2019

"got me in and out thank you for your professional service"

- paul@nymetrotruckparts.com

myexperiencewas total customer support got treater in a very professional matter got me back on road very quicklymy experience was total customer service got treated in a very professional matter got me back on the road very quickly

Sarant Cadillac responded

We are very happy to hear our service team was able to provide the needed maintenance on your vehicle and got you back on the road quickly! Please keep us in mind for any other services you may need. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

January 30, 2019

"Excellent roadside assistance"

- Wallyk

Excellent roadside assistance and tire repair follow up by Joe and Dan at the dealership. Fast service and very attentive to customer needs. Fast service changing tire and providing a spare and then the excellent, prompt repair at the dealership. This was essential because the newer models don’t come with spares and require roadside assistance.

Other Employees : Dan- service technician
Feb 01, 2019 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the fantastic review, Wally! We're very happy to hear that Joe and Dan treated you well. We appreciate you stopping by, and if you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out!

January 30, 2019

"Top Notch"

- El Dorado Girl

Always reliable service from friendly knowledgeable staff. They will take care of any concern you may have. I highly recommend Sarant Cadillac! Whether or not you want a new or used vehicle, they have a great selection!

Bill Reale
Thomas Guy Sabbatino
Anthony Soriano
Bill McCardle
Feb 01, 2019 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback and it's wonderful to know you had a positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

January 28, 2019

"Service visit"

- BOBV1

Dealing with Joe Mistretta was a pleasure. He treated me with respect and he addressed all of the issues that I had with my truck.

Jan 30, 2019 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for review our dealership! We are glad Joe was able to create an excellent service visit for you. Please let us know about any further services you may need. We look forward to working with you again!