Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

264 Lifetime Service Reviews

4339 Hempstead Tpke, Farmingdale, New York 11735

264 Reviews of Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

April 07, 2018

"Professional & prompt assistance in resolving issue."

- Chabo1966

Sarant Farmingdale was extremely helpful and cared about my problem. I was so impressed with their professionalism and prompt resolution. They quickly took action to help me. I felt so fortunate to have this great support team on my side. Thank you Sarant.

Charlie service dept from Sarant Farmingdale and Ronnie from Sarant Farmingdale roadside service.
Apr 10, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

You are very welcome! We're thrilled that our team provided you with excellent service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any further assistance with your vehicle!

April 06, 2018

"Cadillac Service Department are the Best"

- KELLYANN

Polite and Professional Service Department; timely completion of service while waiting! I've been buying/leasing Cadillacs for over twenty years and have found the Service Departments to be excellent.

Apr 09, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you, Kelly Ann! We appreciate you trusting us with your Cadillac, it is always our pleasure to get it road-ready for you. Call us if you need anything more, and have a fantastic day!

April 05, 2018

"Great Service"

- Nina M Velez-Lopez

I brought my car in for service. I was greeted by Maurice who was very friendly and accommodating. My car was serviced in a very timely manner. I had a very pleasant experience.

Apr 06, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

We are happy to hear you had a pleasant service experience with Maurice, Nina! Thank you for the kind words and positive five-star review. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Thank you!

April 04, 2018

"Always great service"

- Huzie1950

I brought my car in for an inspection. I also asked them to check my tire pressure. As usual the service rep who I introduced himself to me as Maurice. Maurice was friendly and accommodating. My car was serviced in a timely manner

Apr 06, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with Maurice. We are happy to know that he was accommodating and was able to get your car service in a timely manner. Please let us know how we can help in the future. Thank you!

April 04, 2018

"very professional and complete"

- broe9652

I have always been impressed with the service received at this service center. The employees that work at this service center have always been professional and caring.

Apr 05, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the wonderful feedback about our service team! We truly appreciate your continued trust in us and look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!

April 03, 2018

"The best"

- Lyn1102

Because everyone is very friendly and we love the the professional And quality of your work and people. If I could give more then 5 stars I would

Other Employees : Howie Meadows
Apr 05, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

We wish you could give more than 5, that'd be great! Thank you for letting us know that you love the professional and quality work we provide. Come back and visit us again next time you need anything!

April 02, 2018

"Service"

- Jesiryan

The service crew was great today and got me in and out quickly which is why I gave the 5 star rating. I would not recommend or purchase from Sarant again as the service hour are not conducive to people who work. They should consider adding evening and weekend hours.

May 09, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the review, Jesiryan. Your feedback helps us to better our services. Next time we hope to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.

March 29, 2018

"Pleasant experience."

- Tom

To me it is very important that the service you receive should match the acquisition process of the vehicle. Sarant made the receiving process as pleasant as possible and the service I received matched that pleasant experience. Maurice treated me with respect and was very professional yet friendly.

Mar 30, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

We're beyond happy to hear that Maurice and the team were able to make your visit with us so pleasant, Tom. Thank you so much for the review, we hope that we can see you back again!

March 28, 2018

"Maintenance"

- Benjamin

I get there. Someone hands me a ticket. I drive in. I am greeted with amity. I am advised I can wait in the waiting room and have some coffee. I do that while watching the news. The world is falling apart and all they're talking about is the president's sexual encounters. It's ridiculous. But I am saved. The time has passed with the help of all this idiotic information. And then someone calls my name. Your car is ready sir. No fuss. No muss. Just efficiency without a lot of crap. My kind of service.

Mar 29, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Benjamin, thank you for telling us about your experience at Sarant Cadillac! We are glad that you had a no hassle, positive experience with us, and we hope you see you again! Thank you!

March 15, 2018

"Great customer service - they all treat you like family! "

- scotthsesq

Visiting the service department run by the manager, Charlie, is a great experience. Charlie, combined with Joe Mistretta, is a very winning combination of friendly, family like service unlike any other dealership I have ever dealt with.

Joseph Mistretta
Other Employees : Charlie (Service manager),Maurice Pereira, Anthony Soriano, Marc Rathaus
Mar 16, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

This is great feedback to hear, Scott! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback and kind words about our service staff. Please come see us for any of your vehicle needs. Thank you!