Scaffidi Motors Inc

John Russell

Greg  Jones, General Sales Manager, Scaffidi Motors Inc

Greg Jones

November 16, 2018

"Purchase of my 2nd Vehicle"

- David Owen

I had a great experience again at Scaffidi Motors. Tom Heidenfelder is a great, no nonsense, straight forward salesman. He worked hard and listened to my wife and I to find out what we needed and what range we could stay in. There was no pressure, which I really appreciate. This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Tom, and I will continue to purchase vehicles from Scaffidi based on our positive experience with him.

October 25, 2018

"Bought a new car"

- Ariel

I went in not knowing what I want but Tom knew exactly what I was trying to say. He was so friendly and wonderful to work with.

October 15, 2018

"I was very pleased with my experience"

- Michelle81

I was very pleased with my experience at Scaffidi-Stevens point. I got to take my new vehicle home the same night i test drove it. I was very happy with the service.

Used 2016 Ford Explorer, $34000