Scaffidi Motors Inc

Mac DeBot

Troy  Obremski, Sales Manager, Scaffidi Motors Inc

Troy Obremski

January 11, 2019

"Awesome buying experience "

- Johnnie2504

John made the whole buying experience awesome. He is the reason I keep buying our new vehicles from scaffidi! We were offered a great orice on our trade-in and an even better price on my new F250!

January 09, 2019

"Awesome place to continually return to over and over"

- Bern

John Russell has worked with me since 2012. The experience working with this dealership and john has always been a pleasure. This dealership is been such a wonderful experience For me and my wife that we are willing to travel 120 miles because of the people that are team driven. Simply put, we have found a dealership for life. Just purchased #7 since 2012 looking forward to the next purchase.

January 03, 2019

"Five Star purchase experience"

- Third time buyer

I recently purchased a 2019 Lincoln Continental fro Scaffidi Motors in Point . My sale rep. Mac DeBot understood what I was looking for, walked me through the order process and, kept me advised of the status of assembly and delivery of my vehicle throughout. All in all a Five Star purchase experience.

Mac DeBot