Schaller Acura

Rob Horton

October 18, 2017

"First Time Buying"

- ILXDre2016

Michael Uhlman was my sales rep and he did a great job helping me purchase my first vehicle. Very knowledgeable on the cars and upfront and honest when it came to pricing.

Joe Greenberg
Mike Uhlman

October 17, 2017

"Great experience buying RDX"

- RDXFarmingtonValley

Our dealings were primarily with Teri Lupacchino, our senior sales consultant. We had what we thought was a very competitive price from a dealer in NJ, and brought to Teri to see if we could match with a local dealer (central CT). Teri was able to match, and we dealt with Teri on selection of color and other features. Teri was not only a pleasure to deal with (very low key and friendly), but was also extremely knowledgeable on equipment and comparison of models. Our experience was an absolute pleasure: business-like, efficient, but friendly and warm. Schaller seems to be a very stable dealership, with the same team (management, much of the service and sales staff) in place for many, many years. We couldn't be happier.

Other Employees : Brian Savo, business manager

October 16, 2017

"Certified Pre-Owned Acura TL Review"

- Brian L

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Acura TL from Teri Lupacchino at Shaller Acura. Beginning with Teri and continuing thru all who I dealt with; the buying process was handled in a professional manor where not once did I feel as though I was having a car pushed on me. Teri was extremely knowledge on the car I purchased and her years of working at Shaller showed thru. As for the car; it is an awesome car. Looking forward to seeing how the AWD handles these Northeast winters.

New 2017 Acura MDX, $51435