Schaller Honda

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 21, 2018

"Pleasant Experience"

- CAM

We had a calm, hassle free experience with Jacob. We plan to purchase a new car in the near future and will definitely work with Jacob.

Jacob Rodgers

November 18, 2018

"Terrible Internet Sales and Out of state customer service"

- BrianZ

Initially contacted Robin Rivard internet sales and after lack of response for a listed used car, I asked to speak to a sales manager, Mike Bates. Mike negotiated a sales price, and a deposit was given. When the sales order was emailed a conveyance charge was added and it had never been previously mentioned that the price negotiated was not the final price. Not the way to treat a customer in this day and age, it gives credence to the sleezy used car dealer reputation of days gone by!

Michael Bates
Robin Rivard

September 26, 2018

"My experience with Tyler "

- Carguy123

I met Tyler when I was looking to buy a Honda civic in June 2018. I had some idea what kind of car I wanted to buy but really no idea of the specifics and how to go about it. Tyler was really helpful and patient with all my questions. He was really good at following up with me, keep in touch with me via text and phone calls and it really seem like he was in my corner to get me the best deal possible.He calmly first took the time to figure out what exactly I wanted and then curated the best possible car with all the features that would work for me. He went above and beyond what I expected a salesman to do for me and continue to follow up even after I got my car to make sure everything was working well for me. He’s an awesome person to work with and I recommend them 100%

New 2019 Honda HR-V, $24615