Schaller Honda

Jacob Rodgers, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Schaller Honda

Jacob Rodgers

Sales & Leasing Consultant

August 31, 2018

"Positive and Persistent Experience"

- Jake

I met Tyler in the Spring when my CRV was in for service. At the time we were just in the thinking stages of a new car strategy. Without being a pest, Tyler stayed in touch until we were ready to make a purchase. We changed our minds several times about make model color etc. Tyler stayed with us and helped make a good decision with us. He is patient and persistent and tried to accommodate every wish. He even sent a car back due to a defect rather than push it on me. We appreciate his professionalism and will do business with him again.

August 31, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Dakota2837

They found me the car I was looking for at a great price. They worked hard to get me approved on a loan even though my credit wasn’t great. I would recommend this dealership to anyone

August 29, 2018

"Super and Fantastic Experience!"

- Iloverijit

We had a fantastic experience! Angel, Jed, and Mike were fantastic! I highly recommend this dealership and these awesome guys! They care about their customers and it shows!!! Will defiantly do business here again!

Angel Rivera