Schaller Honda

Sales Associate

Mark Landers, Sales, Schaller Honda

Mark Landers

March 02, 2018

"Paid for service that didn’t happen"

- Mary disappointed

I was there Friday for the hundred miles service I paid 560 to have my serpentine belt spark plug and valv gasket. When I was there to pay I notice the surpentine belt was not on the repair. The girl came out and said it was done it was part of the 100 miles change. When I got home my son looked at my car and said the belt wasn’t change. When I called the girl I told her she lied and the belt wasn’t changed. I was upset and did raise my voice beacause I asked her there and she kept saying yes it was. She said if I keep raising my voice she will hang up on me. I asked for manager she said he wasn’t there. Now I have to go back Saturday to get it done and she said for no charge. No kiddingI already paid for it? Is is because I was old and a women she was playing me for a sucker. If my son didn’t look I would of never known! So much for Schiller Honda. There other Honda dealers ! I loved that place but thank God my son decided to look,! ROTTEN SERVICE!!MrsMorehouse

I think Destiny Bibioni but not sue will know when I get there

March 01, 2018

"Typical Car Dealer Gimicks"

- x127403

This place makes my skin crawl. Jake was a joke as a salesman. Never returned emails or calls. What he didn't know he just made up. Typical man behind the curtain gimmicks.

Jake Guercia
2.0

February 21, 2018

"Teamwork at it's best!"

- Rose V

One of the nicest salespersons I've had the pleasure working with, Jorge Vazquez. He was precise, asked the right questions which helped me make the right choice on my purchase of a 2016 Honda HR-V. The sales process was handled professionally when I received the car starting with Mark who walked me through setup of my phone (finally have Bluetooth capability in my car) and showed me the highlights of the car, to Melissa who helped with my granddaughters car seat, and Kevin in finance that explained the sales contract in easy to understand terms. Hats off to Phil, who manages the team, great job and thanks to all! I love my HR-V!

Mark Landers