Schaumburg Honda

Ed Cleveland, Sales Professional, Schaumburg Honda

Ed Cleveland

Sales Professional

April 25, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 Honda CRV"

- Frankbsr

Scott Carson was a professional in every way. I advised him what vehicle I was looking for, he found it and the purchase was completed in less than one hour at a cost agreeable to both of us. When I picked up the vehicle, Mike was patient with me and thoroughly explained all the features I was not familiar with. I would not hesitate recommending Schaumburg Honda to anyone looking for a pressure free, no hassle car buying experience.

Scott Carson
Mike Lis

April 25, 2018

"Great Service - They know how to fix it"

- JSC

My battery would drain over night and Castle Honda at Morton Grove (used to go here regularly for years) could neither diagnose nor fix it. They turned me away multiple times saying the battery and charging system was good and that I could have left something on. Visited Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Honda Service and they diagnosed the problem the same day of visit, fixed it and got me back on road in no time. The passenger side power window switch was draining battery. Kelly was very professional, helpful and honest. I will go to this place for all my service needs. Hats off to the knowledgeable technicians. Thank you Kelly for helping me.

Kelly

April 21, 2018

"Wonderful Service Department"

- Satisfied Customer

I've had very positive experiences with the Schaumburg Honda service department. My most recent visit was regarding a safety recall repair. The dealership sent a reminder notice, which I appreciate. The entire process went very smoothly, and all staff members were friendly and courteous. My car was ready even sooner than expected. Thank you Michelle!

Michelle