Schaumburg Honda

Dimitar Atanasov, Sales, Schaumburg Honda

Dimitar Atanasov

"Everything went well."

- KEENER_JASON Verified Customer

I was very satisfied with my car purchase experience at Schaumburg Honda. I drove from Wisconsin to purchase a car I saw online and am very happy I did.

John Azpuru

"Oil change"

- ER.VKPANCHAL Verified Customer

They are very FAST!! It was unplanned oil change. I have asked the sale person to get an appointment. But since I want it urgently they were not able to provide me. So when I walked in I had a waiting period of 2 hours. But everything was done within a minute.

November 19, 2018

"First Honda first used car. "

- Sami Verified Customer

Deron Dietrich made my first buying experice exceptional. He is thorough and truly client focused. Made my experience a positive one and look forward to driving a Honda for years to come. Thank you for going the extra mile it made a difference!

Deron Dietrick