Schaumburg Honda

Sales Associate

January 19, 2018

"Helpful salesman "

- Benjaminz216

Dimitar made my car trade-in process easier than expected. That’s how car buying should be, He knows his numbers and gets straight to the point. thanks for your help Dimitar. Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a Honda.

Dimitar Atanasov

January 18, 2018

"Repair for 2004 Honda Civic "

- Customer

The service representative was very patient in explaining in detail exactly what was going on with my car and what was needed to fix it. I received a discount on the repair.

Vito Pannarale

January 16, 2018

"Oil change and tire rotation"

- ChiSoxGirl

I went in for my 2017 Accord's first oil change and tire rotation. I had an 11:00 appointment and arrived 15 minutes early because of snowy weather. I waited 30 minutes before a service writer took care of me, as there was a line of four cars ahead of me to get into the service area. Once I was greeted by a service writer, I was told the oil change and tire rotation would take an hour, and despite the fact that I waited so long for a service writer, my car was done within the hour that I was told.

Anthony Gargano