Schumacher Subaru

Craig Vitti, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Schumacher Subaru

Craig Vitti

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 19, 2018

"Becoming One of the Family"

- Love My Subaru 2018

My experience buying a Subaru was especially pleasant because of the salesman, I drove all the way from Jacksonville to see, my brother Walt Parcheta. Every question I had was clearly answered, and the result of my purchase exceeded my expectations. I bought the Outback and feel relaxed and comfortable with the six available seat positions, not to mention the seat warmers, and the safety features are numerous. The ride is also quiet and smoothMy husband agreed with my choice 100% and is enjoying the car as much as I am. This was not the first car I purchased and won’t be the last. I felt like part of a family.

January 15, 2018

"Best overall car buying experience I've ever had!"

- Joseph

I have bought a lot of cars over the years and this was by far the most enjoyable experience I have ever had. Our salesman Tony Bermudez is truly a special person. He made us feel comfortable, was very knowledgeable, and made us feel he was truly trying to get us into the car we wanted, at a price we could afford. He was extremely competent in the whole process. Bottom line, I will do business with Tony and Schumacher's again because of the overall 5-star experience.

Tony Bermudez

January 09, 2018

"Excellent experience overall! "

- Rinpoche1039

Was fortunate enough to have Walt and Russell on my second Subaru after Walt got me in my first one almost two years ago. Absolutely great experience from start to finish and Matt in finance was also absolutely great. In a heartbeat, would most definitely recommend these gentlemen at Schumacher Subaru in West Palm Beach; to family and friends and even Buddha or God should they find themselves in need of a car. Well done and thank you!!!

Russell Bardack