Schumacher Subaru

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Jay Hersey, Service Advisor, Schumacher Subaru

Jay Hersey

October 12, 2017

"Professional and courteous dealership"

- Bill C.

Sales associate Joseph Marmolejo made sure I explored all my car selection options. He is courteous, respectful and knowledgeable. Although I did not select any of the cars I test drove, Joseph referred me to the Schumacher GMC dealership where I was able to find a car I liked. Thanks, Joseph, for being so generous with your time. Sincerely, Bill C.

Joseph Marmolejo

September 15, 2017

"Schumacher Subaru Excels!"

- STI GUY

I bought my vehicle from this dealership and have always been impressed with its customer service attitude and attention to detail. Its sales and service staff are top notch and I would not hesitate to buy another car from this dealership.

Brian Rodriguez

August 25, 2017

"New Subaru Legacy 2017 purchase"

- G&L Gates

Our salesman Russell Bardack was very helpful and patient with us and would highly recommend him if you are looking to buy, The Sales Manager Jason Knecht was extremely helpful as well when we stopped in the dealership regarding an alignment issue which was resolved immediately. We must also praise David Brower, who helped with the financial end of the deal. All in all it is a well run dealership where everyone is very helpful and courteous. We would recommend this dealership.

New 2018 Subaru WRX, $43009