Scott Kia Of Springfield

161 Reviews of Scott Kia Of Springfield

October 14, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- petplan123

Melvin has an excellent personality and great customer service. I was in for a recall and my window...he had me in &out within an hour.

Oct 16, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

We appreciate your 5-star feedback about your recent visit to have your Kia serviced. We're happy to hear Melvin provided a friendly and convenient experience. Thanks for being a guest of Scott Kia!

October 04, 2017

"Awesome Dealership"

- Monique

My experience at Scott Kia of Springfield was great. From the service team member Melvin who I spoke to in regard to my original vehicle, to the sales team member Keith Williams who helped me with my Lease choice. Working with him put all of my concerns at ease, and his follow-up has been much appreciated. Working with Kristen was a pleasure. She made sure that I understood every page signed including my trade information. The General Manger Ed was there greet and ensure that everything was going smoothly. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and welcoming. The dealership itself was comfortable, bright and provided many areas that allowed you to wait comfortably. The ease in which the process went with full understanding of my choice ensures that I will highly recommend Scott Kia of Springfield to friends, family and even strangers.

Keith Williams
Kristen Rose
Ed Dondici
Oct 05, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Monique, thank you for choosing Scott Kia to purchase your new Kia vehicle. We truly appreciate your 5-star recommendation of our team and their services to help you get the best deal on the best car for your needs... Enjoy!

September 19, 2017

"Best customer service!"

- Jackieg

The people at Scott Kia are hands down the best! They made my whole experience easy and stress free. I felt taken care of and valued as a customer at all stages of the car buying process. I would recommend that everyone visit Steve, Dan, Shawn, and the rest of the team, at Scott Kia if you want exceptional care and value!

Daniel Hrehocik
Shawn Deuber
Other Employees : Steve Cavallero
Sep 19, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Jackie, thank you for sharing your 5-star compliments! Our team truly appreciates you noticing all the ways we try to make your visit with Scott Kia as comfortable and convenient as possible. We love having you as our guest and hope you're enjoying every mile in your new Kia!

September 16, 2017

"Disappointed "

- Linda L. Loughin

I went into Scott Kia today. First there was absolutley no place to park. For a new facility it was very frustrating. Once I foiund a parking spot I wondered around the lot looking at cars.... NOT once did someone even say hello to me let alone try to help. I then proceeded into the showroom. I looked at the 4 cars they had in there....again wondering around and again out of all the people working in the showroom NO ONE bothrrrd to greet me... let alone ask if they could assist me. I bought my Kia from this dealership in 2009 ( wasnt Scott back then) and my experience was totally different. I guess i wont be buying a car from Scott Kia and i obviously they don't care if i do or not...

No one !!!!!
Sep 26, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Linda, we are very concerned by your feedback and sincerely apologize for the feeling of disappointment and disregard that you experienced during your recent visit to Scott Kia. It certainly does not meet our high standard of excellent customer service that we strive to provide to every guest of our dealership. Your satisfaction is always our goal and we would be grateful for the opportunity to welcome you back, but our attempts to reach out to you have been unsuccessful. If you're still searching for a Kia vehicle, the offer to work directly with our sales manager still stands. While there is no excuse for the experience you had, we are interested to know what time you visited, so at the very least, we may learn how we can improve coverage and scheduling to prevent this from happening again.

September 09, 2017

"Hassan is the best!!!"

- Callouxannie

Today I left with the car of my dreams! My second car with Scott Kia and they just get better and more VIP. Hassan helped us from the moment we entered the dealership. He took us to see the many beautiful cars in their showroom, and I immediately fell in love with the Niro! Hassan was so helpful, knowledgeable, kind and personable. He made sure we were helped every step of the way! Got us the best rate, even checked to see that the color of my car was available! I couldnt be happier!!! And more thankful!!! Thank you, thank you, Hassan, Kristen Rose and Scott Kia for another great ride!

Hassan Arouh
Kristen Rose

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

We're so happy we earned the opportunity to welcome you back. We love a happy ending and it was our team's pleasure to make sure you drove off completely satisfied with the best Kia product for you! Enjoy your Niro - great choice!

September 09, 2017

"First lease "

- Mike j

Ron was very helpful. He showed me all the differences in price between leasing and buying. He helped me realize that every three years my wife or I am looking for a new car.

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Congratulations on your first lease Mike, we are so glad we helped you find the best option for your family. Thanks for being our guest!

September 07, 2017

"New Kia"

- Colleen2017

I visited Scott Kia on Tuesday, September 5th. I had a terrible experience at another car dealer the day before, and I was pleasantly surprised with the customer services provided at Scott. After test driving a car, I left the dealer as I wasn't certain if I was ready to purchase. A few hours later, I returned and Keith was so kind and accommodating. I would recommend Scott Kia to my friends and family.

Keith Williams
Shawn Deuber
Tony Lukanski

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Colleen, thank you for sharing your story! It was our team's pleasure to provide you with the awesome guest experience you deserve and we truly appreciate your recommendation of our dealership. Enjoy your new Kia!

September 03, 2017

"A pleasure to work with."

- gkleger

Worked with my salesman Ron Monroe to come to a very acceptable figure for the car I wanted. I'd definitely recommend Scott Kia to my friends.

Ed Dondici

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you so much for your 5-star feedback. We're happy to see you drive off in the right vehicle at the right price and we appreciate your recommendation!

September 03, 2017

"Perfect carbuying experience "

- ErinThomas

You always hear horror stories about car shopping. Not here at all! Dan was pleasant, amazingly helpful, understanding and made the entire experience so comfortable and enjoyable. He is a true asset to the Scott Kia Team. He helped us stay on budget and leave so happy. Kristen in finance is another exceptional associate. She was efficient and quick but also made sure we understood everything fully and she explained everything clearly. We loved our entire experience and love our new Kia Soul! Repeat customers for life now and will totally recommend.

Daniel Hrehocik
Other Employees : Kristen (I think) in finance. She was amazing too!!!

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Erin, thank you for sharing your awesome story! We couldn't be happier that you chose Scott Kia so that we could show you the car buying experience you deserve. Kudos to Dan and Kristen for earning your trust and the opportunity to welcome you back. Enjoy every mile in your Kia Soul!

September 02, 2017

"Pofessional, courteous, honest"

- Rhonda

First new car I have bought Ron was very helpful and very patient showing me all the options would shop here again. Everyone was nice and helpful had a pleasant experience. Desired to buy a kia because of warranty

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Rhonda, congratulations on your first new car purchase - you have made a great choice! And we appreciate you choosing Scott Kia to help you find the best Kia model to suit your needs. We hope we've earned the opportunity to welcoming you back in Service to keep your Kia running great!