Scott Kia Of Springfield - Service Center

13 Reviews of Scott Kia Of Springfield - Service Center

October 10, 2018

"Hands down the Best!"

- Jason & Amanda

Bob Bollinger definetly went above and beyond what he is paid to do! My girlfriend and I can in for blown engine. Instead of billing us and sending us on our way. He saw how upset my girlfriend was and explained other options for us. This is when he introduced us to Rick Acello, Rick did a wonderful job, even with my girlfriends anxiety and her being upset! Bob even came back later after his shift just to see how it was going for us! These two guys made this experience with dealerships absolutely great, because Ive had horrible encounters at many others. Again Thank you Bob and Rick! Jason and Amanda

Rick Acello
Ed Dondici
Oct 12, 2018 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Jason & Amanda, car trouble sure can be stressful! Thank you for sharing your story and compliments to Bob and Rick. It was Scott Kia's pleasure to be there for you and help with all your vehicle needs. We're proud of our team for showing how much they care about our valued guests!

July 11, 2018

"I LOVE Scott Kia!"

- SOULsngr73

By far the best experience I have had at any car dealership! I recently came here for the first time to have some work done on my car, and I was very impressed. The staff are all so friendly and helpful, and the service department waiting room is beautiful, comfortable and clean. They also offer free coffee, Wi-Fi, and doughnuts- how nice! The service department is great... Very attentive, knowledgeable, and made me feel like they appreciated my service and cared about my car. They go above and beyond to make sure the customer has a great experience, and it is very much appreciated! *Evone in the service department is absolutely wonderful, she is the number one reason I have been so impressed with my experience! Thank you for going out of your way to help me Evone, and for being so pleasant and caring, you are truly a gem!* I will definitely be back, in fact I don't plan on taking my car anywhere else for service again! Also hope to make my next vehicle purchase here, because I know it will be a smooth process at a place I can trust! Thank you Scott Kia!

Evone Fisher
Jul 11, 2018 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

We appreciate you sharing your awesome feedback! Thank you for noticing all the ways we build the guest experience around your comfort and convenience. We want you to feel special! Big shout out to Evone for her part in providing a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back!

June 22, 2018

"Service upsells "

- Dela

Service dept telling me tires must be replaced find out recommemded not required Decieving Pretty sure when purchased used car 5 months aho told tires were new

Jim
Jul 10, 2018 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

We apologize for your unsatisfactory experience during a recent visit to our service department. Your feedback helps us take steps to ensure this type of miscommunication cannot happen again in the future.

January 01, 2018

"Service Department"

- WILLIAM J MILANO

Outstanding service once again. Bob, Melvin and Tom from service keep my 2011 Kia Sorento going, Special thanks to Bob for going the extra mile to find out the real issue with my Kia.

Jan 02, 2018 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi William, your safety and satisfaction are our team's highest priorities and we won't quit until your concerns are resolved. Your kudos is definitely appreciated and we look forward to helping keep you safely on the road!

October 14, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- petplan123

Melvin has an excellent personality and great customer service. I was in for a recall and my window...he had me in &out within an hour.

Oct 16, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

We appreciate your 5-star feedback about your recent visit to have your Kia serviced. We're happy to hear Melvin provided a friendly and convenient experience. Thanks for being a guest of Scott Kia!

August 01, 2017

"Amazing Service"

- petplan123

I received excellent sercice from the moment I entered the dealer. Melvin helped me out and had excellent customer service. I'll definitely be back!! Loved my free car wash!!!

Aug 02, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent visit as a guest of Scott Kia's service department. It is our pleasure to get you quickly and safely back on the road and we look forward to welcoming you back!

July 11, 2017

"Great Service "

- Aprilkitchen

I recently visited Scott Kia of Springfield to have a routine oil change on my 2015 Toyota Carolla. I bought the car in November and i must say it was a great and easy experience. The staff has been eager to answer any questions ive had along the way. Not to mention they periodicially call me to see how the car is running. When i was having my car serviced, Thomas was helpful in answering a question i had about my warranty. He even had my car washed as a bonus while i was there. I will definitely be recommended Scott Kia of Springfield to friends and family.

Tom Suydam Jr
Jul 13, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent visit as a guest of Scott Kia's service department! We are so happy to hear you had a great purchase experience as well. It is our pleasure to be your trusted source for all your vehicle questions and needs and we look forward to welcoming you back!

June 29, 2017

"Friendly and Accomodating!!!"

- Faith S

Had an issue with my 2017 Sportage. Called and Melvin made sure to get me in after hearing the problem. I dealt with both him and Bob. All the staff in the service area were very friendly and accommodating. I will take my car there for now on!!! This was a very comfortable experience for me! Thanks Guys

Jun 29, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Faith, we are so happy to hear that Bob and Melvin provided a comfortable service experience for you and assisted you with your vehicle's issue. Thank you for sharing your review - we look forward to welcoming you back!

April 17, 2017

"Optima"

- Sheri Byrd

Great service department .. Great sales department Great people to work with you Clean just beautiful dealership Friendly They are proud of the product I plan on staying with kia scott family Go get your kia from scott..spingfield.. Ask hassan..

Hassan Arouh
Ed Dondici
Other Employees : Shawn Deuber
Apr 17, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Sheri, thank you for sharing these kind words about your experience with Scott Kia and our team. We appreciate having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back!

April 02, 2017

"Dealership rating"

- Sabriya

Ron was very helpful & patient. He gave me the best experience I've ever had at a dealership. Got me what I needed and very friendly.

Ron Monroe
Apr 05, 2017 -

Scott Kia Of Springfield responded

Hi Sabriya, thank you for sharing your story... We're glad that Ron provided you with 5-star satisfaction!