Secor Mitsubishi Volvo

Stephen Cardoza

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Bob Doyle, Sales Manager, Secor Mitsubishi Volvo

October 16, 2017

"Extremely pleased would be an understatement"

- Keith T.

From start to finish I was extremely pleased and when I picked up my car it was detailed to perfection. Bob my hat is off to you and your team. You are a man of your word and that I respect, Erica was informative and concerned with the progress of the sale and Arnold was very personable. I have had problems with a large dealership in the area that I have done business with for over 35 years and as you know I was looking for a new place to do business with. You have gained my respect and all future business. From sales to service, the Secor auto group is awesome.

Other Employees : Bob Doyle, Erica Symonds and Arnold Eininger

October 16, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Maggie53

From the first contact when I phoned Secor Volvo to inquire about a Volvo advertised on line, to my first meeting, to my test drives, till we closed the deal 2 days later, I was impressed with every employee we encountered! Erica was our sales person, one of the best already and she's young! She is professional and knowledgeable yet you feel comfortable without feeling pressured in any way. She is honest and refreshing. I then met the sales manager Bob, receptionist, Harriet and ended the deal with Arnold. Each demonstrated efficiency in their roles yet a genuine commitment to customer service and satisfaction. I would highly recommend Secor Volvo without any hesitation. And I love my Volvo XC60! Please note I just read the dealer ratings term of use, my husband and I are both retired. A few months ago he started a very part time position averaging 10 to 12 hours a week delivering parts to different dealerships in the state for Secor. Prior to my Volvo purchase, he had never met any of the employees involved in our transaction. I am most sincere in all I've stated in this review and wrote it only cause I wanted to express my appreciation for the professionalism and kindness shown me. Sincerely, Margaret Gayda

Other Employees : Harriet

October 03, 2017

"Satisfied with service."

- frankberg

Service on my 2006 XC 90 ignition switch replacement was timely and installed. Also another problem was discovered and I was called an I authorized them to correct it.I am very satisfied with service I received form Secor service department an plan to do business with them.

Secor Mitsubishi Volvo, New London, CT, 06320