Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond

10601 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235 Directions

1,166 Reviews of Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond

August 04, 2018

"Excellent customer service. "

- Mysnoopy6

Rex and Wes made my car buying experience seamless. Even when I was feeling overwhelmed by it all, they both took the time to go over and over things until I felt comfortable with everything. Rex was amazing. He is very knowledgeable and made sure I understood everythubg and helped me set up the Bluetooth feature. Wes was great to work to work with on the financing and I really felt like he was showing me options that were in my best interest. I definitely will use them again and recommend them! Best buying experience I’ve ever had. Quick and painless. Thanks Rex and Wes!

Wes Taylor
Aug 06, 2018 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you for sharing you experience with us . We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

August 02, 2018

"Wonderful "

- Flossie

I felt no pressure. Advised the sales representative what I was looking for, he found it but did not put any pressure on me to purchase the car. I got my car because I wanted it. Woody found my perfect car.

Woody Green
Niki George
Meghan Bowles
Aug 02, 2018 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate the feedback. Hope you have a great day.

August 01, 2018

"Kudos Sheehy"

- New to me car

William Goin was great to work with! He understood what I was looking for in a used vehicle and wanted to make sure not only was it a good fit for me but also a dependable choice. I had owned a 1998 Ford Taurus and it had been a great car. I am sure I will have great experiences with my new to me car as well. Thank you William Goin and Sheehy for making my experience of buying a new to me car a pleasurable one!!!

Aug 02, 2018 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you so much for the great review. Truly appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if we can help in any way further.

July 30, 2018

"We live our Ford thank you!!"

- Cspowell

Thank you to Rex and Robbie who made our car buying experience awesome and seamless! Thank you! Thank you! We really love our new Ford!

Robert Childress

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

We appreciate you taking the time to review and rate us! Thank you.

July 27, 2018

"SO FUN!"

- Bronze Bow

My husband is Ford loyal; I was indifferent UNTIL my recent purchase from Sheehy Ford! Working with Rex and Aaron made car purchasing FUN! They answered all of my questions and quickly located my vehicle. Upon delivery, Rex’s enthusiasm about the car’s features made ME excited to drive it! The paperwork was a breeze, and everyone involved in the sales process was so kind!

Niki George
Other Employees : Aaron

July 26, 2018

"Awesome Sales Dept"

- Beth

Wanted a new hard to find vehicle. Called on the only company that I knew would be able to help me. In less than 3 days we drove home in the new van of our dreams. Thanks Chris Anderson and the great team at Sheehy Ford Midlo. I know just who our next vehicle will be purchased from.

Chris Anderson Sr.
Patrick McDowell
Seth Parker
Meghan Bowles

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate your business!

July 18, 2018

"William Goin, 21 years of sales success and I can see why!"

- Grandpaf

I have purchased two Mustangs from William. The most recent was over the phone, emails and internet while I was in Pennsylvania. The trade in value for my car and the no-nonsense price for the new Mustang were all agreed to without setting foot in the Dealership. When I got to the Dealership to pick up my new car, William made sure it was immaculate and there were no purchase surprises. The transaction was fast and I was out of there. William is an incredible gentleman that believes in Customer Service without the games other sales types play. I recommend William without reservation!!

Jul 19, 2018 -

July 12, 2018

"2018 Ford Explorer XLT Sport"

- RVA-

We are the very proud owners of a 2018 Ford Explorer XLT Sport! We are now the fourth couple of our extended RVA family that has purchased this type of vehicle. Our Sheehy Ford experience was very professional, friendly, and quite easy. This product is superb, and outshines others in its class. Special recognition to our salesperson, William Goin, a real gentleman, and very knowledgeable about the product we were interested in. In addition, from the financing aspect to service, Robert, Amanda, and Megan took care of everything very efficiently. Five stars!!!!!

Megan Stalls
Robert Childress
Other Employees : Amanda
Jul 16, 2018 -

July 12, 2018

"Excellent sales experience!"

- lcarmstrong

This is a birthday gift for myself. I bought a 2018 F-150 4X4 from William Goin. William is very straight forward and easy to buy a vehicle from. He helped me find the truck that met my wants. The pricing was easy to understand and Wes in the finance department was helpful in explaining warranty and other options available. Very pleased with my new truck and the team at Sheehy Ford.

Wes Taylor
Jul 16, 2018 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

We are happy to have you in our family! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

July 08, 2018

"Awsome"

- Youn1522

We new what we wanted to buy and the sales rep understood and showed us what we expressed that we wanted and didn't waste our time.

Seth Parker
Other Employees : Seth Parker
Jul 10, 2018 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

We are happy to have you in our family! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

1 - 10 of 1,166 results