Shore Toyota Scion

Olti Celepija, Sales Manager, Shore Toyota Scion

Olti Celepija

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

- MARGENRON Verified Customer

Everyone, from the moment I arrived at Shore Toyota, was WONDERFUL!! Tina had made me feel extremely comfortable, as if I was talking to an "old" friend. Manny, in Sales, came over to greet me, as If I was part of his family. Jim, Service Manage, drove my car outside when it was completed and again made me feel as if I've known him for a long time. I'm sending a BIG THANKS to all of you... Keep up your GOOD WORK!!

Manny, Sales... Tina, Service... Jimmy, Service Manager

"Great Service"

- dagrohman Verified Customer

Our family has been going to Shore Toyota for 25+ years, and we would not think of going anywhere else. The people there are the best. On this last visit, Matt B. took care of most of needed to be done, and Jim M., the service manager was right there to answer any questions. Dave, in parts, took care of getting me a replacement key. I felt like I was driving off with a new car when I left, despite the fact that my Camry is a 2005.

Matt Bruschi
Courtney Mutchler
Other Employees : Jim M., Service Manager

"Basic service "

- ZUESLAB Verified Customer

I had called for a service appointment they scheduled me right away. When I brought my Tacoma in for 10k service I told Tina I have to wait for it. Tina told me it would be no problem and had me out in about an hour that was the shortest wait time I had at any dealership

Tina