Shortline Mazda

Adam Wagner, Client Advisor, Shortline Mazda

Adam Wagner

Client Advisor

October 08, 2018

"Great experience buying a car!"

- Niha

Thanks to Rone at Shortline Mazda, leasing the new Mazda 3 touring was smooth and hassle-free. Since I was traveling from Boulder, he was pro-active in having me complete some formalities before I make the long trip. This saved me a lot of time. Also I got the car and the color just like I wanted, with the best deal!

September 06, 2018

"Really wonderful to work with Rone!"

- MaurieC

Shortline and Rone made for a great car leasing experience. I was connected with Rone over the phone while doing research and he was extremely responsive to my questions via text before I made it into the dealership. He was also patient as we discussed different CX-5 models and saw me through the whole process. A great experience!

Ryan Schnabel
Eric Lamana

August 21, 2018

"Easy process, helpful and genuine staff!"

- KatieA

Everyone at Shortline Mazda was very helpful throughout the process of leasing a new CX5. They gave me the information I needed, were very transparent about pricing, did not harass me while I was figuring out what I was going to owe on my previous lease (at a different dealership), and were very pleasant to work with throughout. Rone made sure I got the best deal possible, did not pressure me at all, and is just a genuinely nice guy! Great team, highly recommend!

Used 2006 Mazda MX-5, $10000