Shortline Mazda

Eric Lamana, Internet Sales Manager, Shortline Mazda

Eric Lamana

Internet Sales Manager

August 18, 2018

"Very responsive, a pleasure to buy a car from Rone."

- Debbie123

We contacted multiple Mazda dealerships in the Denver/Boulder area and requested pricing of a Mazda CX 5 Grand Touring. Only Rone Montano was responsive to our requests and gave us an actual price of the car we wanted. From all the other dealerships we received fairly high quotes well north of TMV pricing and none of the sales people seemed very interested in giving me a real price over the internet. I was told to come in and speak to them, and also told that any price quoted to me from had an add on fee of 599.00. Rone was consummate professional - he did not play games at all. He quoted me a real price for the car, told me it did not include any added fees except tax and registration. The price quoted was the price we paid, the car was waiting for us with our names on the car. We just had to do the paper work, and drove the car home. Every staff member at Shortline Mazda was a pleasure to deal with and Rone went above and beyond for us. If you are buying a car in the Denver area I highly recommend this dealership.

Other Employees : Jonathan Daiter

August 14, 2018

"knowledgeable and helpful"

- carmom2018

We came in to drive two specific cars from the website. Rone was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the car and its features. He listened to what we wanted and needed in a car for my daughter. He explained all of the safety features as well as the stereo and other "fun" things on the car. He didn't oversell us, but let us make an educated decision. We are very satisfied with the service we received and the car we bought.

Bego Karalic

August 03, 2018

"Low Pressure"

- Kddid42

Rone is a fantastic salesperson who listens to your wants and needs. He will do what it takes to get you into the vehicle that meets your needs. I love my Mazada and will definitely return to Rone when I am in the market for another one.

Used 2006 Audi A4