Shortline Mazda

Zaki Abunada

November 30, 2018

"Shortline is the best."

- James322

I had a great experience with Shortline Mazda! I live in Loveland, which is a quite aways from Shortline. I had talked to Courtesy in Longmont, and Spradley Barr in Fort Collins, but felt they weren't helping me. Jake Fuller at Shortline was very helpful, and knowledgeable. I bought at Shortline since it was no nonsense, and they by far had the best price. It was well worth the travel distance. While I waited for my paperwork Zaki Abunada made me comfortable with the car and the features, which are substantial. He has always been available for any questions. I highly recommend Shortline.

Zaki Abunada
Jacob Fuller

October 08, 2018

"Great experience buying a car!"

- Niha

Thanks to Rone at Shortline Mazda, leasing the new Mazda 3 touring was smooth and hassle-free. Since I was traveling from Boulder, he was pro-active in having me complete some formalities before I make the long trip. This saved me a lot of time. Also I got the car and the color just like I wanted, with the best deal!

September 06, 2018

"Really wonderful to work with Rone!"

- MaurieC

Shortline and Rone made for a great car leasing experience. I was connected with Rone over the phone while doing research and he was extremely responsive to my questions via text before I made it into the dealership. He was also patient as we discussed different CX-5 models and saw me through the whole process. A great experience!

Eric Lamana