Shortline Mazda

Eric Lamana, Internet Director, Shortline Mazda

Eric Lamana

Internet Director

May 20, 2018

"Rone Montano and my CX-5 Lease Purchase"

- HPeyton40

Rone Montano in sales and Jonathan in financing (I don’t see his name under financing to choose him below) at Shortline Mazda on Havana in Aurora, CO were amazing!!! Because my 2010 Hyundai Accent was totaled in a car accident April 24, 2018, it was vehicle shopping for me. I wanted to upgrade to an SUV as I have driven little cars most my life and wanted something higher off the ground. I Googled cheapest SUV leases and a couple of them were the Mazda CX-3 and CX-5. I really liked those! Also, my sister has a Ford Escape and I have driven it before. So, I was thinking of leasing a Ford or Mazda. Because I already knew what the Ford Escape was like, but I was leaning more towards the Mazdas, I did my research on the best Mazda dealerships using DealerRater.com and found that Shortline Mazda in Aurora was the best rated dealership closest to me. Rone had several top notch reviews, so I called him on a Thurs night and made an appointment with him for that following Sat. He kept in touch with me via email/text up until I arrived Sat morning. He was GENUINELY excited to meet me. I told him what vehicles I wanted to look at and he had them parked and waiting for my arrival. He was knowledgeable about the vehicles and went over them with me. I pretty quickly decided to go with the CX-5 as it was a little bigger. So, I test drove the CX-5 and it drove quieter and smoother than the Ford Escape and I was SOLD!!!! He went right to work with Jonathan in finance and they were able to get me into a spiffy new 2018 CX-5 lease. The actual financing (figuring out payments with down payment) only took about 20min or so and I was signing paper work; which was also PAINLESS!! Rone and Jonathan were efficient, friendly, knowledgeable, personable and made my car shopping a ONE STOP experience!! Also, I’ve read stories of prices changing, added warranties... etc. when signing the paperwork. However, my payment stayed the same. There were no gimmicks and they did me RIGHT. They were amazing!! Rone also kept in touch with me after my lease purchase to make sure I was happy and was VERY nice and respectful to my mom (who was with me at the time of my lease purchase) and was sure to include regards to her in correspondences thereafter. Take the “UGH and dread” out of vehicle shopping and go see Rone Montano!!! :) I. LOVE. MY. MAZDA CX-5. NO REGRETS!!!! It’s amazing!!

Rone Montano
Other Employees : Jonathan in Finance

April 14, 2018

"Very Satisfied "

- Nards 911

Honored online price without any hassle. Purchased certified used vehicle and the brakes began to squeak within a week. I return to service and they made it right by repairing on the house: excellent customer service. Also purchased the vehicle slightly below fair market value: very reasonable pricing

Ryan Schnabel

March 30, 2018

"I passed 3 closer Mazda Dealerships to go to Shortline!"

- RNS1007

I’ve been looking for the right deal on a CX-5 for a couple of months. I got connected to Shortline through TrueCar and I’m so glad I did! They offered me a great deal, ordered in the car I wanted, and made the final paperwork process as easy as possible. No high pressure, respectful of my time, and I never felt like they were treating me different as woman (a common issue in car buying). Adam Wagner was fantastic to work with. I picked up my car late in the evening during a snowstorm so I didn’t inspect closely so I was pleasantly surprised to find all-weather mats and wheel locks installed when I got it home. I love the zoom zoom of my CX-5 Grand Touring!

Jason Somers