Skinners Chevrolet Buick GMC

2.2

12580 I-55 E Frontage Road , Terry , Mississippi 39170 Directions

1 Review of Skinners Chevrolet Buick GMC

September 21, 2017

"Great car but BAD service "

- katgam73

I recently bought a used vehicle from Skinners Chevrolet Buick GMC in Terry, MS. I did my homework on the vehicle and it had a clean carfax etc. It is exactly what I wanted and I am happy with the vehicle. However, I'm emberrasesd to admit that I'm not familiar with car sales etiquette. So, I didn't realize this till I got home. They didn't fill the car up with a tank of gas for me, the oil only had 60% life left and I did not receive a 30 day warranty in case anything went wrong. Two nights later a friend of mine noticed that one of the tail lights was dimmer than the other. The tail light is made of regular bulbs and some led light strips that can't be replaced. You have to replace the whole tail light if the LED strips go out. Part of it had gone out due to water being trapped inside the tail light. We contacted the dealership to ask them to replace the tail light and they refused saying they couldn't put any more money into it. I believe it's against the law for them to sell me the vehicle when a safety feature isn't working correctly. I'm looking into that. They should have replaced this tail light without any hesitation. They also knew the tire pressure system wasn't communicating with the computer, but they claimed they couldn't fix it and I'd have to take it to the Jeep dealership. Both of these things should not be up to me to fix. This is bad business in my opinion and very disrespectful. I will not ever recommend that anyone do business with these people. I love my car, but I won't ever go back there. And sadly for them, I have to buy another vehicle soon for my daughter. I won't buy anything from them. On the bright side, I've learned a lot of lessons from this experience.

Brad Dearman