Skyland Automotive

255 Smoky Park Hwy, Asheville, North Carolina 28806 Directions

819 Reviews of Skyland Automotive

November 17, 2018

"Exceptional Car Buying Experience!!"

- Jason R

Joseph is the best and most attentive, honest salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Seamless and perfect car buying experience. For the first time ever I was immediately given the price and payment I asked for! He even got us finished up in time to make our sons wrestling match. Above and beyond service from Joseph and his entire crew!! He was highly recommend to me and I highly, highly recommend him to everyone. !! Thank you all !

Joseph Belcher
Nov 18, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Thank you for the kind words, Jason! We're happy to hear Joseph and the rest of our team were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and we hope to see you again in the future.

November 15, 2018

"FIRST AND LAST TIME GOING TO THIS PLACE!!!"

- rinab65

My problem started when my car was brought to this facility on 10/15/18 due to not being able to start, i didn't receive any information on the status of what was going on until 10/17/18 when i called to find out. I was told by Darrell Inmann that I needed an ignition switch and it would cost around $1700. Didn't hear anything back from anyone for a few days until i called back to get a status update and Darrell stated that it should be ready about mid-week. So I called back on 10/24/18 and Darrell stated that he was saying that the parts should be there mid week--not my car being ready. So I had not choice but to wait, throughout this entire time, I was paying for a rental car. Finally on 11/2/18 Darrell called stating that my car was ready...I paid for it and picked it up. Later that evening I realized that the radio no longer worked, I called and left Darrell a message stating that the radio no longer worked (this was Friday), I called again the following Monday and Darrell stated that they didn't do anything to the radio and i explained that the radio was working fine and I was listening to it prior to dropping the car off at their facility, Darrell stated again that his guys didn't do anything to the radio that it could be a fuse, so I took it back there again on 11/8/18 (this was the earliest time he said he had available. I got there at 9:00am and didn't leave until 3:10pm, Darrell finally talked to me after a few hours telling me I needed a new radio and a new battery and that I was looking at about $400 or $500 for the radio. I told him that there is no way I'm paying for a new radio when it was working when the car was brought to the facility, after a back and forth conversation, Darrell stated that his guys could check the fuses and this time offered a loaner car. Next day Friday 11/9/18, Darrell called telling me that the fuses were fine and his guys went over things that they did and they did nothing wrong, so i suggested that they come to pick up the loaner (since I was at work) and they bring my car. I got the car and opened the console area for the radio and the bottom area where the radio is was damaged. I called Darrell and asked what happened to it and he didn't understand what I was talking about so I sent him a picture of it, after back and forth through texting, Darrell stated that they could order this rubber part to fix this console area but not the radio. A few days later, I contacted corporate office for Mercedes, and they talked to Darrell and also Kyte Ferrell and I was told that it was between me and the dealership since this was an independent dealership..still no resolution. I contacted the general manager Steve Gordon in hopes of getting some positive feedback, Steve stated that he had meetings to go to and that he would get with Darrell and get back with me. I didn't hear anything back from anyone until 11/14/18 when Kyte called and said that he had another service person look at my radio and that it obviously wasn't working when I brought it in and that I was lying when I said that it was working, he was over talking me, yelling, very rude and he came up with some lame excuse as to why it wasn't working and that he was about to hang up the phone if I didn't listen and he made the sarcastic comment that "his radio works fine...mine doesn't" at this time I had had enough, I told Kyte that I didn't appreciate being talked to like that and that I was ending our conversation. Now what kind of customer service is this??????

Kyte Ferrell
Darrell Inman
Nov 20, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hello Rina, Our customers are very important to us and I am disappointed to hear of any communication that did not show that. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you to learn more about your experience with our Service Department. Please contact me at scott.sigmon@skylandautogroup.com or by phone at (828) 667-5213 Ext. 273. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Best, Scott Sigmon Marketing Manager (828) 667-5213 Ext. 273 scott.sigmon@skylandautogroup.com Skyland CDJR

November 15, 2018

"2019 Jeep Cherokee "

- Lacey28715

I was not initially interested in the Jeep Cherokee but BJ knew my wants and needs and paired me with a great vehicle within my price range.

BJ Carson
Nov 16, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hello, Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to learn that your experience with us was good and that BJ was able to pair you with the perfect vehicle. We value your business and look forward to working with you again. Enjoy your new 2019 Jeep Cherokee!

November 13, 2018

"I love my new red Jeep!"

- Terry1953

BJ and Kevin made it super easy for me to find the car I wanted and to purchase it. I am very happy with it. It is the third Jeep we have owned and I look forward to driving it.

BJ Carson
Nov 14, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hi Terry, thank you for sharing your five-star experience with us! BJ and Kevin were happy to help you find the right vehicle for you. We hope you enjoy your new red Jeep!

November 11, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- Swheale88

I cannot tell you what a great experience this was. Kevin was a great salesman and very knowledgeable. We will be back again for our next vehicle

Nov 12, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you had an awesome experience and that Kevin was great and knowledgeable! We look forward to your future visits!

November 11, 2018

"2nd Experience - and still NO regrets!"

- OuisertheRenegade

This is my second purchase i have made at Skyland Auto, and both times I felt taken care of. I was unexpectedly in the market for a new jeep due to my '12 patriot being wrecked. I was focused on getting a used Jeep Cherokee. I decided one day to start taking a look while my car was still being worked on. Enter Jewel, who listened to my needs as a healthcare worker, a nursing student, and dog dad. She immediately honed in on the fact that there was a better option for me - The Jeep Renegade. I wasn't sure about it, until she convinced me to "just give it a look." I immediately fell in love. She understood I couldn't make the leap yet. She patiently waited 3 weeks. After getting my defiled Patriot back, I contacted Jewel and she was on it... I should also note, she even took the time for a second visit when I brought my partner to come see and test drive the care (she didn't make us feel like her time was being wasted when she could be with another customer!) Jewel knew what I wanted, what I needed, and what I didn't need, and she stuck to it. Enter now Dwayne, the sales manager. After a very busy day, Dwayne and Jewel stayed past the time the dealer closed to narrow down the exact car for me. They found one out of state, and Dwayne made a promise that he would get it there that weekend. A couple of days later, Jewel reached out to let me know the car would be there. I arrived that Saturday to get my car... completely excited like a 5-year old going to Disney! Jewel made the magic happen and started the process! I'm pretty sure she was just as excited as I was! Now enter Ryan, the Finance manager. Not once did I feel like he was trying to push me into unnecessary "add-ons." In fact, Ryan spent half of the time in his office calling loan companies, fighting to get me a better interest rate, and skipped over the stuff he knew I wouldn't need or want. . Ryan has a genuine interest in getting to know his customer's, and he actually cares. They made magic happen today. They got in into a vehicle that I really didn't think I could ever afford while I'm in Nursing school - not only can I afford my 2018 Renegade, but I love it! Thank you guys for taking care of me, and ensuring I got into a vehicle is not only FUN but safe! I will be bringing my mom up from Charlotte in the Spring so she can buy a car from Jewel, Dwayne and Ryan. Ok - im done babbling out of excitement! PS - it should be noted, Jewel is the ONLY sales person I have ever hugged!

Jewel Rose
Dwayne Streetman
Nov 12, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you are a loyal customer and that both your experiences with us have gone well. It is great that Jewel provided you with amazing customer service during your last visit and found the right car for you. We are also glad that Dwayne was helpful in getting your car quickly and that Ryan was genuinely helpful as well. We truly value you as a customer and we hope that you will continue to visit us in the future! Enjoy your 2018 Renegade!

November 09, 2018

"Always a good experience "

- JEEP Lady

My experience with Skyland has always been good. The service techs are highly trained. Michael always makes sure I know what is going on. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Michael Ledane
Nov 11, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs! We're always happy to help!

November 08, 2018

"I think trade went good !!"

- Robert

It was nice of you Kevin, to work with us and to put a deal to gather. In a profession way , And to gather with the management . Charles Hall, is my name !

Nov 09, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hi Charles, Thank you for leaving us a great review! We are happy to learn Kevin has provided you with excellent service during your recent visit. It was great working with you. We hope to see you again soon!

November 04, 2018

"These folks make it easy and enjoyable!"

- AlanS

I have now purchased two vehicles from Skyland, most recently a Jeep Wrangler JL. Jewel Rose was a delight to deal with, all the way through the buying process. Everyone was helpful and cooperative, without any pressure, in answering my questions and making sure I had ample opportunity to drive and get comfortable with the new vehicle. The same is true on the Mercedes side as well, and I have had two Mercedes vehicles serviced at Skyland through the years. At the end of this purchase, I felt the deal was very competitive and transparent. I did shop around briefly, but Skyland earned my business with their attitude and service. As long as that is the case, in the future they will have a loyal customer, and I will have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends.

Jewel Rose
Dwayne Streetman
Nov 05, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hi AlanS, Thank you for sharing your five-star review! We are pleased to learn Jewel has provided you with exceptional service. Congratulations on your new Jeep! We appreciate your business and loyalty. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

November 04, 2018

"Pleasant experience "

- Mark H

Liked the helpfulness of Joseph, the front sales person. Not pushy and let me take my time with the choices. process at the end could have been a bit faster but it was still pleasant and the people we dealt with were professional and friendly. My wife and brother will be back a bit later to look at options with a Mazda for themselves. Now it is all about the service....be back later to the reviews once I have experienced that. Cross fingers, they say it is excellent. I already have an issue with GPS...only a few days in, so will be a good test. Expect good results, though, with Joseph as my advocate - he insisted to be that for me. Great arrangement, if truly real. Mark H.

Joseph Belcher
Nov 05, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hello Mark, thank you for sharing your review with Joseph! We are pleased to learn he has provided you with excellent service. It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We hope to see you again in the future.