Smith Used Cars - John L Smith Inc.

550 Hannum Avenue, West Chester, Pennsylvania 19380

Matt Grabill, Sales Associate, Smith Used Cars - John L Smith Inc.

Sales Associate
John Barone, President, Smith Used Cars - John L Smith Inc.

John Barone

President
John  Scullin, Sales Associate, Smith Used Cars - John L Smith Inc.

John Scullin

Sales Associate
John  Andrusko, Service Advisor, Smith Used Cars - John L Smith Inc.

John Andrusko

December 14, 2017

"Very happy with my experience."

- Bill302

I have purchased about 5 or 6 cars over the past few years. I have found that John has been fair and goes out of his way to make things right. He has become a friend to me and my family. I whole heartedly recommend John L. Smith to all my friends.

John Andrusko
John Barone

December 10, 2017

"Couldn't be happier"

- Doug04

It was a great experience. They went above and beyond to help me. I couldn't be happier. I got exactly what I was looking for and they did everything they could to get me in the vehicle that I wanted. Thank you!

November 14, 2017

"Very good customer service. "

- Trisha

I worked with Matt Grabill and he was fantastic and helpful throughout the entire process. Between his follow up emails and calls, I could tell he really cared about how the experience was going. He answered any questions I had and went out of his way to get me information on my previous car and new car. Highly recommend!

Used 2012 Dodge Journey, $15495