Smith Used Cars - John L Smith Inc.

550 Hannum Avenue, West Chester, Pennsylvania 19380

John Barone, President, Smith Used Cars - John L Smith Inc.

John Barone

President
Matt Grabill, Sales Associate, Smith Used Cars - John L Smith Inc.

Sales Associate
John  Scullin, Sales Associate, Smith Used Cars - John L Smith Inc.

John Scullin

Sales Associate
Megan Hale, Customer Service, Smith Used Cars - John L Smith Inc.

Megan Hale

October 18, 2017

"What a car !!!"

- Guywiththenewwhip

Great place to do buisness... They worked with me every step of the way and put me in a awesome car.. Great job to the owner and staff special thanks to John Seeds for the referral..

John Scullin
Other Employees : John Seeds

October 18, 2017

"Another excellent experience"

- steffij99

I just purchased my 4th car in 15 years from Smith Used Cars, and I received the same superb service that I have received the other 3 times. I've been doing business with this dealership since 2002 (sales and service) and I am never disappointed. I walk through the doors and am treated like a friend instead of a customer. I feel at home at this dealership, and at no time during the purchasing process did I feel uninformed or wonder if I was making the right decision. I recommend Smith Used Cars to anyone who will listen- they are the best of the best and truly have the customer's best interest in mind. I look forward to working with them for the next 15 years!

John Barone

October 16, 2017

"Great dealership "

- Ms1494

I’ve bought several cars from John l. Smith and have loved every one of them. You can trust you’re getting quality. They make it an easy process and would highly recommend them.

Used 2017 Nissan Altima, $18450