South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Scott DePeralta, Sales Manager, South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Scott DePeralta

Adam Wardak, Sales Manager, South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

January 16, 2019

"Great customer service "

- 71IH

Once I was at the dealership it was a smooth and simple process. Adam was able to get most everything lined up for me as I was coming from 2.5 hours away.

Tony Truong

January 14, 2019

"Great Service!"

- Jared In Gilroy

Adam and Abdul were great to work with. They finalized this sale in 1 hour. By far the quickest car sale I have ever seen. Thanks Guys!

January 02, 2019

"Quick, fair, and easy"

- HappyPacificaOwner

I was looking for a Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, with very specific options and colors, so I searched all over central California, and I found a perfect version at South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat. To my surprise it was listed online at a price that was lower than I had expected I would have to haggle them down to (it was a 2018 after the 2019 have been on the lot for a few months, but still). I contacted closer dealers that had identical vehicles, but all of them refused to match that advertised price, most all claiming that there must be some trick. We don't live in Gilroy, so we called ahead, agreed on the price, and got everything rolling, to where this was in the end one of the simplest car buying events I have ever been a part of. Once the car was on the lot, we were called, and the next day we drove over, drove the car around the block, and signed all the papers. All told it took just 1 to 2 hours. The one hiccup was that I ended up having to wait a few weeks from when I called to buy the car, and when the car actually got there. It was listed on the website as in-transit, so I am not sure that much of it is the dealer's fault, but it was still frustrating that it took longer than I had expected, with few status updates. Of course in the end, because I got the car for a very fair price, and didn't have to deal with any tricks, I was very happy with the entire experience.

Tony Truong