Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Michael Kry, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Michael Kry

Gayle Martin, Finance Manager, Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gayle Martin

Tammy Sutherland, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tammy Sutherland

Dirk Yeaton, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dirk Yeaton

November 17, 2017

"Very Satisfied!"

- Hemiguy

The service department has always done a good job servicing my vehicles. They are very attentive to what the vehicle needs. The service rep, Kristen, always explains what work was done, and lets me know if other maintenance needs to be done. I’m very satisfied with the service my RAM gets, and it still runs great!

Kristen Adams

November 16, 2017

"Quick and easy new car :)"

- ReneeP

Jack is fantastic! Just bought my new Renegade. I actually came to SMCDJ because of how wonderful he was when we bought my husband's Ram in June. I had originally wanted to get another Subaru, but I ended up coming back because of our experience with Jack in June. The car-buying process is so stressful for me, and I was dreading it big time. I put it off as long as I could. Then I remembered how quick and painless our process was a few months ago. He was so easy to work with, kind, and patient. I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was! I would highly suggest working with Jack.

Jack Dowd

November 10, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Ryan G.

From the minute we first walked in everyone was great! Everyone we talked to was friendly, helpful, patient, and made the experience easy and enjoyable. Tammy (our sales person) was outstanding, she listened to our questions, and gave or got us answers (even the ones about the popcorn and hot chocolate from our kids!). We left feeling very comfortable with our decision. Preston (the sales manager) was amazing as well, working with us to overcome our concerns and getting us the best deal he could, and one we felt comfortable making. There was no pressure, no hassle, and no regrets. Great dealership, great people, and a great car buying experience.

Tammy Sutherland

2014 Nissan Frontier

• Early Morning Drop-Off
  • Saturday Service
  • 24 Hour Appointment Access
  • After Hours Pick-Up (Sales Hours)