Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

531 Reviews

531 Reviews of Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

Sort by
December 08, 2022

Very fast and friendly service when I took my Dodge Durango in for an oil change and tire rotation. More

by rshoop69
Dean Click, Todd Blanchard
December 08, 2022

Clean,complete,professional and friendly. I trust no one else for my needs. Trust the brand, trust the people. More

by LONEWOLFGC
Roxanne landry
December 07, 2022

Great customer service Mrs. Sue. She was very informative and made sure I understood what my problem was. More

by quada0
Sue
December 07, 2022

Professional from old faces to new faces. Always there to answer questions. Courtesy abound. I left knowing I got the best service possible. Thank you southland dodge More

by LONEWOLFGC
Dean click/Roxane landry
December 04, 2022

The sales person was great, understood what I was looking for. Searched his inventor. I was satisfied. Meet with owner good talk. Meet with Manger great. Great business team. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! More

by eric_savoie
This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews.
Other Employees : Jessie Thompson Jr.
Dec 05, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, Eric, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

Dec 06, 2022 -

eric_savoie responded

Team was great. Personal service outstanding. Would recommend to look and see for your self.

December 02, 2022

Sue was the person i spoke to about my problem with my Jeep. She connected the computer to my Jeep, told me what the problem was and said she would work it into the schedule of the day. I was called befor More

by GJLEBOUEF
Sue 347
Dec 04, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

November 30, 2022

Very welcoming when I arrived and answered all questions I had. Very friendly and helpful staff. More

by TAMMY_LOUPE
Do not remember names
Dec 01, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we look forward to having you as a valued customer for many years to come!

November 27, 2022

Staff is very friendly Only complaint is the wait time seems to be on longer side More

by alanguidryjr
LaShonda Madise
Nov 27, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Providing a positive experience is our top priority, and we're sorry for the unusually long wait time. We'd love the opportunity to discuss your visit in greater detail and clear up any issues we can. If it's possible to talk about your experience one-on-one, please reach out to us directly to let us know the best way to contact you and we will reach out.

November 22, 2022

Even though I didn't purchase my JEEP from Southland Dodge, I received excellent service. I was extremely satisfied. More

by RHOBEN1957
Nov 23, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

November 21, 2022

Service is always great, never issues with making appointment or getting vehicles repaired. Roxanne always takes car of us. More

by pmbreaux
Other Employees : Roxanne
Nov 21, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you! It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that Brad met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!