Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

531 Reviews

531 Reviews of Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

Sort by
November 20, 2022

Ms. Sue helped me from start to finish. Very satisfied with the service department at Chrystler Dodge Jeep in Houma. More

by breedaigle09
Ms. Sue
Nov 21, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Bree, Thank you for your very kind review. Sue and our team strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

November 19, 2022

They we're fast Didn't take long And fixed the problem That's the first time I've experienced my vehicle at a service shop that fast thank yall More

by COLLINSNICK420
Tessie Pellegrin

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

November 19, 2022

The service was wonderful with Mrs Sue ,very pleasing service .,The cost was a bit high but like everything these days . My truck only have 22 k miles and already needed a front end alignment and two new More

by prejean1967
Jessie Thompson
Other Employees : Don’t know the ones I didn’t rated

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We'll be sure to share your comments with our crew. We truly appreciate your business here at Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

November 19, 2022

Excellent service and very friendly staff. My vehicle was serviced in a timely manner and Sue was great More

by CDMCELVAINE
Sue

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have a positive experience. We will share your comments with Sue and our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

November 18, 2022

There service department was very easy and helpful to deal with. Very fast turnaround time for my truck to be fixed. More

by galjour20
Shirley and Dean

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your positive experience here at Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for years to come.

November 18, 2022

Service was great. The wait time was short. The service members were all great! Wonderful visit. More

by LAFERNJONES1955
Don’t remember his name

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

November 17, 2022

Sue worked with me multiple times recently on trying to get my car fixed and provided good customer service each time. More

by KAYLAMGUIDRY2499
Sue
Nov 17, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

November 16, 2022

Quick service and everyone was really nice! I was in and out fast for my recall! More

by djowens985
Nov 16, 2022 -

November 14, 2022

Great people and done very quickly! Roxanne is the best! It is always a pleasure! More

by lani0
Brad Domangue
Nov 15, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we look forward to having you as a valued customer for many years to come!

November 14, 2022

Fast and friendly same day service for My jeep wrangler! Great place! Thanks so much More

by patrice.cappy.cavalier
Nov 15, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!