Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

569 Reviews

569 Reviews of Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

Sort by
December 29, 2022

Got my vehicle back in a timely manner. Great advisor. Always kept me updated before service and during service. More

by sboungnadeth
Express
Dec 29, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

December 29, 2022

A brake repair that was estimated to take a day and a half took six days and $2,000. First time I’ve ever been totally dissatisfied with Southland. May have bought my last Ram. Trucks still doing exactly More

by adnet
Shirley
Jan 01, 2023 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Providing a positive experience is our top priority, so we're disappointed to hear that your visit didn't measure up. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and if you'd be willing to give us some more detail, please send us a message with your contact information so that we can reach out. We're sorry your visit didn't go as planned and would love the opportunity to touch base with you and address your concerns once we've been able to get the whole story.

December 26, 2022

The best services a person can ask for. Roxanne, Duane, Brad, Frank, and the rest of the service crew at Southland Dodge make maintenance a breeze. More

by BLAIR.MICHEL
Other Employees : Roxanne, Duane

December 24, 2022

Excellent service. Great staff. Continues to keep service quality a priority. Great job and thank you. More

by ERIC.MARCHAND72
Other Employees : Carla, Todd and Dean in service

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

December 23, 2022

The service department at Southland Dodge was awesome to deal with. Service people were very professional and very informative about what I needed to fix my vehicle More

by chebert1169
Other Employees : Roxanne and Dean in service department

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

December 22, 2022

My experience at Southland Dodge was excellent and the people in the service department are really great More

by chebert1169
Tessie Pellegrin
Other Employees : Roxanna in service is awesome
Dec 23, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

December 22, 2022

If I could give this place a zero I would. Never again will I buy a car or deal with this place. More

by Bayou_girl
Roxanne Landry

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

If it's possible to discuss your visit in detail, please send us a message with your contact information so that we can reach out. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's disappointing to learn that we missed the mark here.

December 21, 2022

Everyone was so nice. I walked in for my oil change and was taken right away. More

by stephaniebabin
Mike Yuratich
Dec 22, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review, Stephanie! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us here at Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to be a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

December 20, 2022

Roxanne is the best! Thanks for always being there for my trucking needs. You Roc Roxanne More

by CARLAJOSEPH66
Dec 21, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the kind words for our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

December 20, 2022

Very friendly staff. Had my truck ready quickly. I couldn't ask for better service More

by MNB4M32401