Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton

282 Reviews of Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton

October 22, 2018

"Good customer service."

- lrs

The dealership has great customer service. They listen to your opinions and what you are specifically looking for with a vehicle. I would go back again!

Oct 30, 2018 -

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 20, 2018

"Great and friendly "

- Lang92

Costumer service was great . Didn’t try to sell me something I wasn’t interested in . Showed me different options I could get and helped me understand all in a timely manner . Overall didn’t feel like just a sale and will recommend this deal in the future .

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Spitzer Chevy North Canton. We hope you have a great day!

October 19, 2018

"The crew there is great. Scott, john , Jeremy "

- Mac78

Scott was great handled our situation great. Scott went above and beyond to meet our vehicle needs. Jeremy in service is amazing as always and John in finance is great as well.

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

October 15, 2018

"Happy Customer- Smooth Transaction"

- Truck guy 2019

The dealership was easy to deal with and everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks

Oct 30, 2018 -

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 14, 2018

"An overall great experience "

- Cruze4us

I went into Spitzer Chevrolet looking to get denied for a loan and sent on my way. But that wasn't the case. The whole Spitzer staff were very courteous and helpful. My salesman Scott van Riper was great! He was knowledgeable and patient. He kept working hard to get the payment and vehicle I was interested in. He never gave up. He kept us on his priority list despite being short staffed on a Sunday. It was the best car buying experience I have had. I would recommend anyone to buy a car from the Spitzer family.

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 13, 2018

"Trax Purchase"

- 2018Trax

Everyone was friendly and helpful. I had a good experience and would recommend this dealership to others. They have a wide selection of new and used vehicles.

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

October 12, 2018

"Great place to buy"

- Backtochevy1

I recommend to buy Spitzer Chevrolet for your next vehicle the people that work there are all very friendly and would pass it on to others to buy from the North Canton location.Thank you all.

Brian Van Riper
October 12, 2018

"Very compassionate"

- Angle1

When I walked in to see about my van I knew I would have to say good bye so I was very emotional, and a very good friend died in a car accident 4days earlier was a rough ride for me that during the process I had a little melt down .My husband is in a wheelchair and when they brought this small car my mind set was no way ,but Scott went out and beyond to help solve some of the issues. In the end they made me feel better, cause I really like the car,and I was hoping it would work. So far the car is great I will have to make changes on his electric wheelchair so we can put it in the car. And I know it will be done. Thank you so much for this wonderful little car.

Erin Jekubik

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Spitzer Chevy North Canton. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

October 08, 2018

"Far ,Honest , No Pressure , Comfortable business transaction"

- colorado

Dan Wines did an excellent job. He made my wife & I very comfortable, and gained our trust. He even come in on his day off to complete the deal. Brian Van Riper was very polite & was easy to work with. JR Smith appreciated our trade in, and gave us a fair price.

Dan Wines
Brian Van Riper
JR (William) Smith
Oct 25, 2018 -

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Spitzer Chevy North Canton. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

October 08, 2018

"Excellent"

- Amber2128

Great service, dave is awesome everyone needs to work with him. He is honest and tells you straight forward if things will workor not. Love working with dave.

Dave Miller
Oct 25, 2018 -

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hi there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!