Spitzer Ford Hartville

438 Reviews of Spitzer Ford Hartville

October 19, 2018

"Purchasing new car"

- nanci hansen

Had a stress free day while purchasing my first new car in many years! Dreaded the thought but Carmin and Nick and Adam and all associates proved that buying a car can be a pleasant experience! Thanks to all! My sales associate Carmin Citraro could not have been more helpful, she spent a long time explaining everything about the new car and assured me that I could call her or text her with questions! Show room immaculate which I appreciated.

Nick Sipe
October 18, 2018

"Used 2016 Ford Escape"

- Keller ellie6968

Carmin Citraro was very helpful sales person. she answered all questions we asked very knowledgeable about the car we purchased. I would highly recommend Spitzer Ford and Carmin to my friends and family.

3.0
Randy Smith
Oct 28, 2018 -

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

October 18, 2018

"Had a very good afternoon"

- Fastfocus

After online shopping and stopping into two other dealerships, Jen Fincham of Spitzer Hartville Ford was excellent in our meeting and eventual purchase. She showed us comparable cars to what we were looking at. And helped us settle on what we needed. We will definitely do business with Jen, Adam and the team again. A Great deal thanks to all

Jennifer Fincham
October 15, 2018

"Alyssa was amazing!! She knows her stuff!! Great crew !"

- Grannyjill

Everyone was so friendly there. And Adam, even tho he didn’t feel good, was top notch!! Great crew out there!! Will definitely recommend Hartville Spitzer Ford!!

Alyssa Canfield
Donald Reynolds
Randy Smith

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

Hello Jill, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with Adam! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

October 12, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Cynthia

Carmin was wonderful! She made me feel like I was not alone buying a car—as if we were doing this together. I had not purchased a car with a loan in about 12 years so I was a little apprehensive. I am very happy with my purchase and I would recommend this dealership highly.

David Roy

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

Hello Cynthia, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with Carmin! We understand that it's an important decision where you purchase your vehicle from, and are so grateful to have been chosen! If you have any questions about your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to give us a call, we're always happy to help. Take care!

October 11, 2018

"very helpful and very friendly and fair"

- minni1

Carmin was very friendly and very helpful willing to go the extra mile to make sure I got what I wanted. I would deal with them again

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

Hello, we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with Carmin! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

October 10, 2018

"Amazing"

- Jenna10

Dustin was simply amazing. He made my experience as stress free as possible, and managed to get me an even better payment then what I was originally planning on. He was attentive and efficient, and I will be coming back to spitzer for any more vehicle purchases I make in the near future!

Dustin Dykes

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

Hello Jenna, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with Dustin! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

October 10, 2018

"My experience"

- Penzera

My experience with dealership was very good knowing that I have never dealt with this dealership before but there were a few marks on/in the vehicle already before I had picked it up knowing this is a brand new vehicle.

David Roy
October 09, 2018

"Excellent "

- Parkiw89

I told them exactly what I wanted for my budget and they made it happen. Alyssa and the team did a great job. I bought my truck from there and I now just got my new lease.

Alyssa Canfield
Donald Reynolds

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

October 06, 2018

"New F150"

- Gwise

I worked with Carmin and Dustin on a new F150. They were able to get me into the truck I wanted with the payment I wanted. I also had some great conversation with them during the process. Their communication was very good and I would highly recommend. They made the process very simple and provided a true no pressure environment.

Dustin Dykes