Stan McNabb Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

John Greenwood, Service Manager, Stan McNabb Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

John Greenwood

Service Manager

September 19, 2017

"BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT IN TENNESSEE !!"

- Dodgecustomer

SERVICE DEPARTMENT exceeded my expectations! I brought in a 20-year-old truck with an old recall on it in the service department handled it! Jason Holland kept me informed the whole way, he was professional, educated, friendly and all around a GREAT guy! Charles the mechanic, SUPER AWESOME and WOW hands down best mechanic around! HIGH FIVE TO THIS GREAT TEAM! I will be bringing all three of my cars here to be serviced in the future!

JASON HOLLAND

August 13, 2017

"warranty issue"

- Daves jeep

Took vehicle in for warranty. Dealer said they couldn't fix problem as it would be to hard to find noise in back of wrangler, and that jeep wouldn't pay them for their time. Called national jeep headquarters. They are opening up a case for me

John Greenwood
Other Employees : Ne

July 18, 2017

"**DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT**"

- harley06

My Jeep was acting up so I took it to Stan McNabb Jeep's service dept. (Tullahoma) They kept my jeep for about 3 weeks total, charged me $3900 and when I left with my Jeep it was doing the same exact thing it was doing before I took the Jeep to their service dept. I was highly upset! I talked to 3 different managers including Trey McNabb. Needless to say not one manager seen a problem with me paying for the service department to play guessing games with my Jeep and making me pay for the service department while they were guessing with my Jeep. So if you decide to use Stan McNabb Service departments know if there is a problem with the service department DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO MANAGEMENT! They are fine knowing they took you for RIDE!!! (along with $3900)

Trey McNabb