Star Mazda

304 Reviews of Star Mazda

January 16, 2019

"My Car Family"

- Cor Alfi

I have been a loyal customer of Star Mazda since 2015. The customer service provided, especially from the top, has been the one and only reason I am still coming back. Thank you, Roy, for leading such a great team! David Gomez is my benchmark for customer service. I literally drop my car off and let him take the wheel. He just lets me know when I'm ready to pick up my car. I trust him and he has not let me down.

January 15, 2019

"Always great service. "

- RICK@HOUGHTONFOTO.COM

Easy to set up appointments and they are quick and efficient for me. Very friendly and prompt and I will continue to use them to service my car when out of warranty.

Jan 16, 2019 -

Star Mazda responded

"Always great service" is music to our ears. I'm glad everyone is taking good care of you. Have a Happy New Year!

January 15, 2019

"Good service and good people"

- Isabel C.

My coworker raved about the service at Star Mazda. She was right. This was my 2nd time there and both experiences were great. They have a genuinely nice group of professionals. My service advisor, Nathon Madison, was extremely helpful and diligent. Everything was explained clearly and upfront. Maintenance work was done faster than I thought it'd take. Great proactive, follow up communication, too - emailed and called.

Jan 16, 2019 -

Star Mazda responded

We thank you so much for choosing Star Mazda for your service needs. We will definitely be here for you in the future too! Have a very Happy New Year!

January 14, 2019

"oil change 2019"

- LAURIE.M.GILLMAN

I definitely recommend Star Mazda for all types of service, sales and all around auto care. They are without a doubt the kindest, most respectful group of people I've had the pleasure of knowing. Roy Wells has the finest technicians who are respectful, helpful and always greeting with smiles. Thank you all for you wonderful service.

Ron Hudson
Edita Iankova
Jon Mach
Tim Nguyen
Roger Dominguez
Roy Wells
Don McCurdy

Star Mazda responded

Laurie, Thx for the kind words and we love every time you stop by. We love having you as part of the star Mazda family and I know how much you are enjoying your new MX-5! Take care and Happy New Year!

January 13, 2019

"Awesome!"

- PATTIPOO16

Everyone at Star Mazda was amazing. Sophia, John and Don could not have been better. Professional, friendly,knowledgeable and NICE! Thank you so much we love our car and we had a great experience!

Sophia Alecci
Don McCurdy
Other Employees : General Manager John was great.

Star Mazda responded

Patti, Thx so much for choosing Star Mazda for the purchase/lease of your new Mazda. We welcome you to the Star Mazda family and we know you are going to just love it. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your 1st service. Thx again and Happy new Year!

January 12, 2019

"Great Service!"

- COURTNEYWILSON

Star Mazda iseevuce is superb! Nathon Madison is professional, friendly, attentive, accommodating. He kept on top of the progress of my vehicle, informed me of the diagnosis and repair along the way, and was quick to return my text messages.

Star Mazda responded

Thx so much for taking the time to review us and I'm glad to hear you were well taken care of. We appreciate your business and we are here for you in the future. Thx again and Happy New Year!

January 12, 2019

"Totally thorough treatment "

- reuben.freed

All done in good time very thorough attention by Nathon and expert guidance on intricate details of the electronics and navigation controls. Car was washed as part of the service.

Star Mazda responded

Thx so much for taking the time to review us and I'm glad everything was to your liking. We appreciate your business! Have a Happy New Year!

"SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE."

- ROBEGORDIL

KYLE WAS VERY HELPFULL EASY TO DEAL WITH WE CLOSE THE DEAL IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES, THAS MY WAY TO BUY A CAR. I SEE YOU IN THREE MONTHS TO BUY THE NEW MAZDA 3.

Kyle Groom
Jan 11, 2019 -

Star Mazda responded

Thx so much for the review and we definitely appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again in a few months. Thx and take care!

"Regular service"

- STEPHEN.FUTTY

Dealt with Dave. Outstanding service. Frequent communication. Picked up car st end of day. Excellent experience in all aspects. I am done. Thank you. A regular there for 20 years.

Dave Rooke

Star Mazda responded

Stephen, Thx for taking the time to review us and i'm glad to hear everything was to your liking. We appreciate your business and we will see you in the near future. Thx and Happy New Year!

"Friendly"

- mazda88

Sophia was very friendly and attentive. She worked with my over text to really get the vehicle I wanted. She definitely went above and beyond!

Sophia Alecci

Star Mazda responded

We thank you for choosing Star Mazda for the purchase of your new vehicle. We definitely appreciate your business and we welcome you to the Star Mazda family! Thx and have a very Happy New Year!