Star Motor Sales

Adam Nemeh

Henry Zarzour, Sales Consultant, Star Motor Sales

Henry Zarzour

July 21, 2018

"Very nice and professional sales men. Very nice atmoshere. "

- Fourimels

Very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend Mike Khudari to anyone I know. Also the financial accountant was very helpful in finding a bank to finance my purchase. Thank you soo much Star Motor Sales!!!

Mike Khudari
Fil Greda

July 10, 2018

"GREAT SUV! GREAT SERVICE!"

- DougWilliams

I have never bought a vehicle online - sight unseen - but I took a chance in this case because I had been looking for a Mercedes-Benz ML 63 for for a long time and this one had very low mileage. So it was with great trepidation that I pulled the trigger on this deal. Henry Zarzour handled the entire thing and he was very professional. I am very pleased with the Mercedes that I purchased - it arrived at my house in excellent condition – just as described– and the entire experience was very pleasant. And remember, everything was handled on the phone, by email or by text message. I would do it again in a minute, just as long as Henry was the one I was dealing with.

Henry Zarzour

July 04, 2018

"Out of state purchase"

- Toyota

We arrived early and the car was waiting for us ready for a test drive. Alex was extremely helpful and very efficient at his job. We were in and out in just over two hours which was very welcomed. The car is exactly what we wanted and what was expected. Filip the F&I Director was honest and made quick work of the paperwork. Great used car dealership.

Alex Dobrovetsky