Station Chrysler Jeep

Kevin Barnes

November 12, 2018

"Great Dealership "

- connell_91 Verified Customer

Buying a new car is always a hassle, At Station Chrysler Jeep Both Kevin and Brendan made it a great fun experience. They went above and beyond to find me the exact Jeep i wanted and they made it happen. I have already referred friends to Station. Thanks again.

Kevin Barnes

November 09, 2018

"Great people and great deals here. It’s true "

- dartmouth101 Verified Customer

I am very cautious when it comes to buying a car through a dealership. I’ve purchased a lot of cars in my lifetime and I’ve seen it all, good and bad. Well I’m happy to say this experience was all good. If five stars is the highest rating, then I’m giving five stars across the board. Yes I mean it. I worked with Juliana as my salesperson and Jake who is the general manager. Both are true professionals, super friendly and trustworthy. I recommend to anyone and everyone to come visit. They will win you over in no time at all. Oh ya, they have me a great deal without all the typical endless back and forth negotiating. I greatly appreciated their efforts. UPDATE: Wow do I ever love my new Jeep Grand Cherokee. This thing is amazing

Nathalie Glendye
Other Employees : Jake Luchkovitz

November 07, 2018

"Great service"

- kevin@taverndining.com Verified Customer

Juliana was fantastic to work with as well as everybody there. It was a very pleasant buying experience. They seem to really want to make you happy. Pricing was very good can't say enough about the whole experience.

Used 2015 Jeep Cherokee, $21625