Station Chrysler Jeep

Kevin Barnes

Melany  Fanfa, Sales, Station Chrysler Jeep

Melany Fanfa

May 16, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- MothersDaySurprise

We knew we were going to be purchasing a car "soon" but hadn't actually decided that we were ready to commit, but Juliana and the staff at Station Chrysler were so friendly and easy going that we went for it! Juliana sat in the backseat with our young child and listened to her while we took turns getting the feel for the Pacifica, and it felt great! There wasn't much we asked about that she didn't know, and more importantly she wasn't ashamed to say "I'll find out for you" when she didn't have an answer, and it didn't take her long to find out. They're all truly concerned with customer satisfaction, I'd absolutely recommend Station Chrysler to anyone in the market for a car. (Not sure why the drop down menu for car make doesn't include Chrysler, but that's what we bought, not a Jeep.)

Other Employees : I can't remember the other man's name

May 15, 2018

"Great experience thanks to Juliana "

- banann

This was my first solo car buying experience, and it was a great one thanks to Juliana who helped me through the whole process. It was clear she had my best interest in mind and I couldn’t be happier with my decision!

May 08, 2018

"Honest and respectful"

- Brian2018

Great overall experience at Station Chrysler Jeep. All the people I interacted with were respectful and honest. I was impressed with the honesty and low pressure sales. I was able to take the car for a ride, sat down and we went right to the sale price and the assumptions that factored into the monthly lease estimate.

Nathalie Glendye