Station Chrysler Jeep

Steve Vitale

December 11, 2017

"Amazing experience! "

- Kellylaw

Steve was extremely helpful and efficient! I would recommend him to anyone and would absolutely work with him again! Overall great first buy for myself! The dealership was organized and professional as well!

Steve Vitale

December 01, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Beth Lucas

My excellent experience at Station Chrysler Jeep is mainly due to my dealings with Jason Borges, who sold me the vehicle. He was outstanding to work with and went well above and beyond to get me exactly the car I was looking for at an affordable price. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Jason!

Jason Borges
Other Employees : Paige O'Sullivan educated me on all the features of the new car when I picked it up and she was marvelous too!

November 30, 2017

"Great Experience - Very Knowledgable & Helpful"

- Mary Finn

This was my first time buying a car. Jason was very thorough in reviewing all the features available with each make and model. He was able to help us secure the exact vehicle we wanted even though they did not have it on site. They drove all the way to Connecticut to pick up the exact car and all the features we were looking for. Jason was extremely helpful in guiding us through these features a second time before we left with my new car!

Ryan McMahon