Stephen AutoMall Centre

1097 Farmington Ave, Bristol, Connecticut 06010

70 Reviews of Stephen AutoMall Centre

May 14, 2018

"My experience with Stephen's "

- Catldy

My husband and I have purchasing pre- owned for ten years from Stephen's and have always had great purchases. Both my daughters bought from Stephen's also, one pre-owned and one brand new and both of them are very satisfied. The sales people are very friendly as are the techs who service our vehicles. I highly recommend Stephen's to purchase new and used vehicles. We never feel pressured to buy and feel very at ease.

Lawanda Perry
David Mazzola
May 14, 2018 -

Stephen AutoMall Centre responded

Thank you for the great review and your continued business over the years! Enjoy and let us know if you need anything else.

May 10, 2018

"Jason was a joy to work with"

- Artist39s

Jason was very professional. He took the time to listen to my needs. I have bought many cars but never did I enjoy the process as much as working with this dealership. I would be sure to recommend them

May 10, 2018 -

Stephen AutoMall Centre responded

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! Enjoy your Toyota Camry and let us know if you need anything else!

May 06, 2018

"Great experience!"

- derekstory

Michal was really nice to work with. He was quick to respond to my inquiries via e-mail. We bought a 2015 GMC Acadia and so far so good. Michal had the car ready for a test drive as soon as we arrived for our appointment. The entire purchasing process was completed within a couple of hours. We had a really nice experience.

Stephen AutoMall Centre responded

Congrats on your purchase and thank you for the great review! Enjoy!

May 06, 2018

"Awesome customer service "

- anadiazcaneja

My lease was running out in September so while I was getting the car serviced I decided to pop upstairs to look at some cars to get an idea of what my options were, for when the time came to return my car. This was on a Friday. Jose, the associate sales manager approached me and we talked about my current car and what my options could be. He spent about 40 minutes answering all my questions even though I didn’t have an appointment. He even looked at my car to see the condition it was in. I left that day feeling really confident in what I would do at trade in time. My husband and I returned the next day so we could both look at the car I was thinking about. I honestly did not think we would be leaving with a new car that day, especially because I didn’t make an appointment. Well, Jason, whom I’d met the day before was there to help us out, and next thing I know I’m trading in my 2015 RAV4 for a 2018 Highlander! The process was smooth, everyone was super helpful, and I couldn’t be happier with the service. I highly recommend going to Stephen Toyota. The sales staff are super friendly, there is no pressure from them to buy, they are extremely knowledgeable about their product, they have a great sense of humor, and make the process as smooth as possible.

Jason Rivera
Other Employees : Assistant Sales Manager Jose, and Mr. DeLuca in the financing dept.

Stephen AutoMall Centre responded

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We are very happy to hear Jason and Jose both were able to answer all your questions and provide a positive sales experience. Enjoy your new 2018 Toyota Highlander!

May 05, 2018

"Fantastic Experience!!"

- Buicklover

Michals knowledge on various vehicles is very Impressive. Best experience I have ever had with sales. A true professional and gentleman. I will be back!

Frank Martorana
Other Employees : Marian Paneck

Stephen AutoMall Centre responded

Thank you for the great review, we are happy to hear Michal was able to answer all your questions and provide you with a positive sales experience.

May 05, 2018

"Quality service and value"

- Annie Toyota 54

Today i purchased a 2015 Toyota rav4.. the sale professional jason Rivera was phenomenal , he made the process very easy and stress free ..he explains everything from A-Z, and showed me options base on my financial limits..He promptly return my call and addresses all my concerns .. thank you jason your service was greatly appreciated.. if anyone need a Toyota .. Stephen Toyota in Bristol is the place to go..everyone there is very friendly , JASON RIVERA Your professionalism was outstanding Thanks

Stephen AutoMall Centre responded

We love hearing from happy customers! Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review and recommendation. Enjoy!

April 30, 2018

"Excellent new lease experience "

- Ep1054

Saeid Heydari took excellent care of a new lease. My current PA dealer would not give me a fair deal on new lease. Visiting my son in Connecticut stopped at his Toyota and Saeid worked with me to ensure I had the vehicle I wanted at the lease rate I could afford. Fair and honest from Andy the sales manager to the finance team. I would highly recommend this dealership. No pressure and fair sales.

Saeid Heydari

Stephen AutoMall Centre responded

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We are glad to hear Saeid, Andy and everyone else involved could provide you with a positive sales experience!

"Great experience"

- Goddardsci

This was my first experience buying a car. I was nervous about the entire situation. Michal was amazing, he walked me through each step, helped me get approved and made the entire situation comfortable. I couldn't be happier with my purchase or the process.

Stephen AutoMall Centre responded

We love hearing from happy customers! Thank you for the great 5-star review!

"Buyer"

- Edwin

This is my 4th car I buy and always Mr saeid Heydari was best good #1 salesman he explain very good about car and eavry thing always he on time answer the phon and all thing customer needed reason I buy car from stephan Toyota is Mr saeid and management. I always recommended saeid and stephan Toyota for my friend and all my friends was happy from Mr saeid how he help people.thank God for we have somebody we trust him in car dealers and he is Mr saeid. Today when I buy the car I see Mr Jose ramos how he help the customer. I feel this 2 people is # 1 they are professional in their job .they help customer to make them happy. Good bless you Mr saeid and Mr jose.

Saeid Heydari
Other Employees : Jose ramos

Stephen AutoMall Centre responded

Thank you Edwin for the great 5-star review!

"Finally "

- vcotto27

I’ve been looking for a vehicle for so long that I began looking for dealerships instead. If you search long enough you will always find the model you like, but quality customer service is never guaranteed. I chose Stephen Auto Mall because they sell reliable vehicles at fair prices. The customer service is everything you’re looking for. I conveniently scheduled an appointment via email and never had to wait long for a response. We were greeted as soon as we walked in (perhaps by too many people), but overall the experience was stress free and informative. If you’re interested in a vehicle here speak with Jason Rivera. I had the pleasure of buying my first car with him. He helped me the entire time by taking me on test drives, not pushing me too hard to buy on the spot, and responding to all my follow up questions/concerns via email in a timely matter. Are you calling yet?

Stephen AutoMall Centre responded

Thank you for the great 5-star review! Enjoy!