Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Ivan Figueroa

October 17, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Jennlike

I had the pleasure of working with Craig Noteboom and Jim Milam. They took care of the issues with my car and made sure that everything noted was addressed. I even received a call from Craig that the tech found an oil leak and they were going to make sure everything was good to go before I picked it up. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've worked with these 2 gentlemen and I have NO complaints. I will continue to request Craig and Jim, and refer others to them as well. Steve Landers should be proud of these men and the customer service they provide! They're awesome!!!

Jim Milam
Other Employees : Craig Noteboom

October 17, 2017

"Best Auto Dealership is Steve Landers "

- Tlea

This dealership and my salesman , James Sizemore, got me the Compass I wanted. Courteous and friendly staff were exceptional. I love driving my Compass. I have shared my great experience with friends. Thank you again!

David Fry
Other Employees : James Sizemore

October 13, 2017

"Outstanding service!"

- Erin

Everyone is always friendly and eager to assist! The parts came in quickly and it was easy to schedule an appointment. My car was ready on time and everything worked perfectly!

Melinda