Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Ethel Cook

November 17, 2017

"Child's first car"

- MammaKamrin

We called Winston and told him what we wanted in a used car for our daughter's first car. It is to be a Christmas present. He got onto it immediately and called us back shortly with a great car to look at. Winston had the car ready when we arrived, and it was just what we were looking for. After a nice test drive, he got the paperwork done quickly and with a smile. This dealership has always been top notch, and Winston is wonderful. I will not use another sales person there!

November 15, 2017

"First time buyer thank you!!"

- lance25

I had a great first time buyer experience with mister Winston. We gave him a call told him what we were looking for and he had it ready for us when we arrived! Thank you again it was a Pleasure doing business with you.

November 13, 2017

"I was highly impressed with overall service provided."

- shinnjl@msn.com

I was promptly met by service technician, introduced to service advisor who quickly examined my car to determine how to fix my car based upon my input. Everyone was friendly and demonstrated a genuine desire to meet my needs. An excellent job!

Mike Crow