Stevinson Imports

5500 South Broadway, Littleton, Colorado 80121

377 Reviews of Stevinson Imports

March 21, 2019

"Excellent and great service "

- ArturoBRZ

Ezzy made my car purchase an exceptional experience, he waited for us when it was almost time to close. They got me approved fast and easy no hassle.

Mar 24, 2019 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

March 20, 2019

"The only place to buy a Porsche"

- Porsche Fan

I began working with Stevinson Imports some eight Porsches ago – from Caymans, to Macans, to 911 Turbos and Targas. Simply put, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Ezzy, Lance, Todd, John, Mark, and Robb in Sales – and Elspeth in Service – are the kindest of kind. They never fail to work hard to offer the right car at a good price, give fair values for my trade-ins and, most important, to provide sound advice regarding when it's a good time to buy, and when it's not. That's very rare in any dealership – as is the level of service and support provided after my purchase – which is every bit as good. If you're in the market, stop in, ask for Ezzy, and I can promise you'll totally enjoy the experience from there. Hope to see you on the road – and don't forget to wave.

Robert Priborsky
Elspeth Biedenbach
Mar 24, 2019 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Stevinson Imports! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

March 11, 2019

"Outstanding Porsche delivery experience"

- MRH/DAH

The entire order and delivery experience was enjoyable with Mark B. and his Team at Stevinson Imports. From the Airport Shuttle (Max was very personable and prompt), to Ezzy F. greeting me on the Showroom floor and quietly watching over the delivery process, to John Fleming who was extremely patient and very informative about the vehicle, and Todd who made the shuffling of necessary documents easy and quick - all made every reasonable effort to enhance the delivery of my new 911 Targa. Lastly, Lance D., who had been helping another customer, ran over to my wife and I just prior to our departure to make sure that we were happy with the entire process. I love the car, and now am comforted to know that I have the Stevinson Team available to respond as needed. Many thanks for a professional and fun delivery process! Sincerely, Mike H.

Todd Barclay
Other Employees : Max, the shuttle driver from Airport to dealership.
Mar 15, 2019 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Stevinson Imports! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 02, 2019

"Porsche Cayenne Purchase"

- Eric and Sheri

We are moving from Denver CO to San Francisco CA with work. We have to get to one car from three, hence I contact Mark Barnett to sell our Porsche Caberra 4S Cabriolet which we bought at this dealership. We absolutely love that car so it was a sad day in the our household. That process went fantastically. While there we, of course, looked at the available vehicles, specifically the Machan and the Cayenne. While looking Ezzy Fitouri came out to see how we were. He sold us the 911 and we explained what was going on with our move. He suggested we could trade in all three vehicles on one and at the same time upgrade our ride. We worked with him to learn about the models, trade in values, and decided on the 2019 Cayenne S. Ezzy is fantastic. We slept on it overnight and made the trade the next day. The whole process went perfectly. We were also introduced to John Fleming to schedule a second delivery to make sure we understand the technology of the car. Signing the papers was exceptionally smooth with Todd Barclay. Thanks to Stevinson, especially Ezzy, Mark Barnett, and everyone else we interacted with for the smooth process. We LOVE our new car.

Mar 06, 2019 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Stevinson Imports! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

"Courteous and professional"

- Nauticaunited

The experience at this dealership was good. Especially the knowledge and professionalism of John Fleming was great. Roberts help was great as well. Everyone was amazing.

Joe Jett
Robert Priborsky

Stevinson Imports responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevinson Imports. We hope to see you soon!

"Friendly and helpful"

- Ali6741

I was able to test drive all cars and didn't feel rushed. Anastasiia is great. She is patient and helps you to find the car fits you the best.

Anastasiia Reison

Stevinson Imports responded

Hello, your satisfaction is our top priority. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

"Red Carpet Treatment"

- 911_Jimmy

I have purchased three new vehicles from Ezzy Fitouri and have received the red carpet treatment each time. I highly recommend the team at Stevinson for both car sales and service.

Other Employees : Steve Sertich

Stevinson Imports responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to see you soon!

March 01, 2019

"great help and assistance from John!"

- 401kdeevy

I greatly appreciated all of John's assistance learning about my new Porsche Cayenne. There are so many bells and whistles to this car it was a little intimidating at first but John patiently walked me through everything and is very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks!

February 26, 2019

"OUTSTANDING SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE WITH STEVINSON IMPORTS!!!!! "

- Sally Ann Warren

Best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. Fast & Easy. Straight forward & honest. They gave me a good price on my trade in and on the vehicle purchased. I couldn't believe the deal. I was shocked and said, "just tell me where to sign" They made me feel very special. Ezzy is always so kind and available to take my text messages which is really helpful for a busy girl. Seriously there was zero stress in the vehicle purchase and hardly any paperwork to sign. Todd made the financial part about 10 minutes. This dealership keeps long term employees that really care about their job and know what they are doing. I absolutely love my F-Pace Jaguar and highly recommend if you are looking for a vehicle to stop in and see Ezzy and Todd. Thanks again for such a wonderful experience. XXOO Sally

Mar 01, 2019 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hi Sally, thank you so much for your positive comments about Stevinson Imports! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

February 26, 2019

"John Fleming"

- Dan

I greatly enjoyed working with John Fleming to understand my new F Pace Jaguar. John is easy to talk to , knowledgeable about the product. I recommend him highly if you are looking for a new car.

Mar 01, 2019 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hi Dan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.