Stevinson Imports - Service Center

21 Reviews of Stevinson Imports - Service Center

November 02, 2018

"Car orientation "

- stevens_726@msn.com

John was very thorough and patient. He took the time to show me some thing on my new Cayenne and he also helped me purchase some new floor mats. Very thankful for his time.

Nov 05, 2018 -

Stevinson Imports responded

We are very happy John could provide you with a positive experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

July 18, 2018

"Great experience"

- Sarah

As always, John was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He took time to come out to my house to program my car garage doors into my Cayenne because no matter how closely I had followed the instructions, I couldn't get it done. He had it done in minutes! He also took time to reprogram my new phone and if I had tried to do it myself, I'm sure it would have taken me forever...again, he had it done in minutes. It's always a nice experience working with John!

Jul 26, 2018 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Sarah, we're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

June 16, 2018

"Nick is great to work with."

- RDP80126

I have dealt with Nick for many years in servicing my Jaguar. Nick is highly knowledgeable, follows up whenever needed, and is great to work with.

Nicholas Eichhorn
June 10, 2018

"John Fleming is Great!"

- SharonMacanS2018

John met with me on a moment's notice, and stayed late spending two hours going over the features of my brand new Porsche Macan S. And, I didn't even buy my Porsche from Stevinson. Great work ethic. Excellent customer service. I will definitely come back.

Other Employees : Josh Charlton
Jun 10, 2018 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hi Sharon, thank you for letting us know about your experience with John. He’s definitely an asset to our dealership! We’re glad to hear John was able to provide you with the information you needed. We look forward to seeing you again!

February 19, 2018

"John is the best!"

- LiviaG

I brought my car in for service and John was the first person to come and help me. He made sure I was taken care of and checked up on me while I was waiting for my car periodically. He made the whole experience personal and awesome!

Feb 21, 2018 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hi, LiviaG! We're so glad we were able to make this a positive and comfortable service experience for you! We really appreciate you coming by. If there's anything more Stevinson can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know!

February 09, 2018

"John's Great!"

- David White

I recently purchased a used Macan for my wife and contacted John for some information about the car. He was friendly, knowledgeable and patient with the orientation. His overview was excellent and made us feel welcome. We had to leave for another event and he invited us back anytime to learn more about the car, features and service. Thanks John...great customer experience!

Feb 14, 2018 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hi, David! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us this great review! We're so glad that we were able to make you feel comfortable and confident during your experience at Stevinson Imports. Please let us know if there's anything more Stevinson can do for you!

January 18, 2018

"In Control"

- Mike

I was having difficulty get the In Control feature to work. John worked through the steps I had taken and then went back over them to find the error. He did this at least partially on his day off. Way beyond expectations! He resolved the issues quickly and completely. Job well done

Jan 18, 2018 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hi, Mike! We're so glad to hear that John was attentive and followed through to make sure everything was working properly for you. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review!

January 12, 2018

"Boxter S indoctrination"

- awswartwout

John is very knowledgeable and even though we purchased this car from a previous Steveinson customer, he treated us as if we had just taken the car from the showroom.

Elspeth Biedenbach
Jan 18, 2018 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hi, awswartwout! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write us a great review! We're so glad John was able to accommodate you. Let us know if there's anything more we can do for you!

December 29, 2017

"Post Sales Follow-Through "

- cardriver

This is the first dealership in a list of many dealerships across the country where I’ve had my sales representative truly follow-through on post sale visits to the dealership to ensure my experience in any department is always exceptional.

Ezzedin Fitouri
Jan 09, 2018 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hi, cardriver! That's so wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us this great review! Please let us know if there's anything more Stevinson can do for you in the future!

December 29, 2017

"New owner"

- 7ONE8

I recently had a steering wheel put in my new car. I didn't buy my car at Stevinson,but they treat me like I did. Actually, better than the dealership I did buy it from. John F, Chance C and Geoff are great guys to deal with. Thank you.

Other Employees : Chance Cenowith
Jan 09, 2018 -

Stevinson Imports responded

Hi, 7ONE8! We're so glad you felt welcome and comfortable during your visit! Thank you so much for the wonderful review.