Stokes Brown Toyota Beaufort

Dev Scott

Jim Thompson, Sales Manager, Stokes Brown Toyota Beaufort

Jim Thompson

November 10, 2017

"My purchase of a 2012 Jeep Liberty"

- 2665 County Road O S

I purchased my 2012 Jeep Liberty online. My salesman Scott Bowman did everything possible to convenience me including picking me up at the airports and saw to all of my needs. The vehicle was exactly as described on the internet.

Scott Bowman

October 28, 2017

"Service"

- SuzyJ1956

As always Bret shoots and scores high marks. He goes out of way to be forthcoming and helpful. The dept as a whole, awesome checkout is always a positive fun experience. I am truly spoiled by this service dept.

Bret Whiteside

October 21, 2017

"If I could give a negative response I would. "

- Unsatisfied

I made an appointment with them and explain that I lived 1 and 1/2 hrs away. The salesman told me that they would give me a 25.00 gift visa for my gas. I was told that a manager as well as a finance guy was going to sit with me and go over everything. That was not the case. I meet the manager's and a salesman whom I had never spoke with. I was told to fill out all my information before I saw even 1 car. Then was asked to fill out credit information. When I didn't have the information they wanted from me ...(that I wasn't told to bring.) I went to show them proof of my income when I over heard them making fun of me and making rude comments. As soon as they realized I was standing there they started to whisper. At that moment I was told that MY OWN LOANING BANK was asking for more proof. I asked for my keys back right then. I WILL NEVER GO BACK AND WILL TELL ANYONE WHO ASKS ME. DON'T GO THERE.

JR Rohe