Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac

Eric Gilliam

September 19, 2018

"Worth the trip! "

- Leahandmatt13

We live in Ohio and received a recommendation to visit Dimitrios in Ann Arbor. From the moment he introduced himself, we were hooked on his radiant personality. We instantly felt like we could trust him like a friend. He was very personable yet professional. He went over every detail we could imagine as this was our first lease. Dimitrios was very knowledgeable yet never pushing us to make a decision. We had a wonderful experience and look forward to recommending him to our closest friends and family!

Andreea Moore

September 19, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Matt S.

This was my wife’s and my first lease and the first new car I have ever had. Dimitrios was patient with us as we considered which car to get and whether to lease or buy. He and the staff stayed late and made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend Suburban to anyone and tell them to ask for Dimitrios!

September 12, 2018

"Happy customer!"

- JoeZ

Dimitrios was who I met first at the greeting. I gave him my requests and he got straight to work. So simple, in and out, I was extremely happy all around!

New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado, $43724