Suburban Imports of Troy

4.4

December 19, 2018

"Very satisfying "

- CCEnders7

Justin was very helpful when my daughter came in to look for a car. He wasn't pushy or overbearing. He helped her and I through the entire process and was very accommodating and informative. He's very good at what he does. Kind and friendly. Great experience! I would highly recommend this dealership.

Joe Claiborne

December 18, 2018

"Easy Peasy"

- BetsyReynolds

Getting a new car is always exciting, but the process is something I truly dislike. However my experience at Suburban Imports of Troy made the entire process simple and pain free. I started off by utilizing the chat message that pops up when you're on the website, and a few days later I drove away with a new car. Justin Pantoya was great to work with and when teamed with this supervisor they worked their magic and got me into my beautiful new/used car. I got bought out of a lease and was not really in a good place, but they helped make it all possible and I am truly grateful! If getting a new/used car can be this easy, I will definitely be coming back in the future. Thanks again, Justin and the entire Suburban Imports of Troy team!

December 15, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- Umesh Handigol

I had very good experience here at Suburban imports of Troy. All the staff were very helpful, professional and kind. My sales representative was Justin Justin Pantoya, was very helpful, gave every minute details about the car, answered all questions and at the end, I was confident that I made good choice. Price was competitive, was able to get multiple financing options, paperwork was smooth and quick. Overall nice experience.

Used 2018 Mazda CX-5, $24000